Sexy Tattoos

Options
jammet80
jammet80 Posts: 96 Member
Where is the sexiest place for a woman to have a tattoo?

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    legs!
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I like shoulders or hip bones personally.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Eyeball. Especially if it is a glass one, so she can take it out and let you get a really good look at it.
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Where is the sexiest place for a woman to have a tattoo?

Anywhere.
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Easy - lower back or lower tummy
  • Growtinymusclesgrow
    Growtinymusclesgrow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Depends what it is and where it is...just because you throw some ink on you in some random spot doesn't automatically make it sexy. As an example, some said lower back. Okay, what is some woman put a tattoo of the black panther (yes, ya'll know what I talking about) on her lower back? Is that sexy? Not likely, I say! I saw a woman just the other day (at the gym) with a sleeve tattoo and it looked amazing on her. The flipside...there is a guy at my gym that has a sleeve tattoo of exposed muscle with the "skin" torn away at the wrist and shoulder. Is that sexy?
  • Doesntplaynice82
    Doesntplaynice82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I like back tattoos....not tramp stamps though. I have half my back covered (whole right side) and I get compliments all the time on it :)
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I have a tramp stamp, a tattoo on my wrist, and one on my calf. I think they are beautiful and I don't care what anyone else thinks. I got them for me to look at and admire.

I feel like people cant read. the question was where is sexy. Not if tattoos are sexy. No need for the condescending rant about the women with tattoos that you find ugly.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I like mine on my... well, when I got it it was on my stomach, but since I've lost weight, it's more on my hip bone. I forgot I had hip bones.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Hips, abs, obliques/side of torso, side of upper legs. All so sexual
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    I've gotta go with back :tongue:
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Eyeball. Especially if it is a glass one, so she can take it out and let you get a really good look at it.

QFT
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Hips, abs, obliques/side of torso, side of upper legs. All so sexual

This! :love:
  • Cassie8877
    Cassie8877 Posts: 177
    Options
    Shoulder blades!!! Chest arms !! Shoot tats are sexy !!!! Yummy
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I recently got one starting from the mid-way bum cheek up to under my bra line/along my side. Absolutely love it (and a pretty big motivator to reach my goal..and kinda feel sexier having it hehe)
  • jammet80
    jammet80 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to be thin enough to get one on my ribs. Just have one on my foot now. Thinking the shoulder next, shoulder blade. They are def sexy in general!
  • corgihugger
    Options
    well... I love my ribcage tattoo
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I saw one on a woman's shoulder the other day. She was sitting in front of me and I couldn't stop looking. Very sexy!!!!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Regarding men, I would say, anywhere in moderation, except the face and neck.
    Come to think of it. same for women.
    Also, tattoos on hands, especially the knuckles, YUCK. Who are you, Ozzy Osbourne??
  • BrazenHarpy
    BrazenHarpy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Depends on the woman, although I tend to be attracted to half-sleeves on women :).