Sexy Tattoos

Options

Replies

• Morningstar93
    Options
    I have 'Dare to dream' tattooed on my foot with a little love-heart :heart: .. and on Thursday I am getting 'Fuerza' (strength) on my ribcage with a little trail of birds flying free. To everybody who doesn't care what others think of their tattoos, I completely support you, nobody has walked your path, they don't know what you have been through and what your tattoo means to you, so they cannot judge.
    I hope that losing weight will not affect my tattoo.. but I don't have anything big to lose on my ribs. Any other people with rib tattoos and lost weight?!!?
    :smile:
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I have 2 butterflies on my right foot..Personally I think they are HOT.

I would eventually like to get a flowering vine on my rib cage or spine..that is to be determined.
    I think rib cage is pretty sexy.
  • chocobo93
    chocobo93 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have a paw print with a wolf looking through it just northwest of the right hip (if you're looking at me). I think it's sexy and it will be even more sexy once I tone up through MFP!
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Here are a couple of my tattoos. I think the one on my stomach is kinda sexy, especially when my stomach was flatter.

The back one is just getting started, so I can't wait for it to be finished. It is still healing at the moment.

I love the lion with the leo symbol on my left arm too.........

StomachTattoo.jpg

MyLeoTattoo.jpg

NewTattoo2012-08-07.jpg
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I have a tramp stamp, a tattoo on my wrist, and one on my calf. I think they are beautiful and I don't care what anyone else thinks. I got them for me to look at and admire.

I feel like people cant read. the question was where is sexy. Not if tattoos are sexy. No need for the condescending rant about the women with tattoos that you find ugly.

You got them on your calf and lower back for YOU to look at? Those are both near impossible to see when you're standing straight up, you would think you would get them in more practical places since you got them for YOU to look at.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I think my sexiest one is on my thigh. Or to the nerdy guys, my Yoda on my foot :love:
  • amystyran
    amystyran Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    down the side! i have roses and swirls down my side (up from my bra line then trails onto my hipbone). love it!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Anywhere that accentuates the natural curve of the body. I wish mine did that.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    It all depends on A) what her style is and B) what the tattoo is. I have several, but my two most noticeable ones are an owl on my left forearm and lyrics across my right collarbone. The collarbone tattoo drives my lova' wild.
  • SouthernSkylark
    SouthernSkylark Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i have the triple goddess on my lower back and triquetra hares between my shoulder blades - love them!
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Anywhere that accentuates the natural curve of the body. I wish mine did that.
    \

Your tats look rad on your new body!
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    Upper back or pelvic bone
  • amhailey
    amhailey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a chest tattoo and have gotten some compliments on it. Personally, anywhere that fits well on a person who carries their self well...that's when it is sexy. (why do I feel like my grammar was completely butchered in that statement?...illiteracy: not sexy. Lol.)
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Sleeves, but not overly heavy ones.
  • Legend2point0
    Options
    rib cage, lower tummy near the hips, butt cheek!
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    <----that one is on my thigh and I LOVE it there. I get compliments on it usually at the beach where everyone can see it...
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    rib cage, lower tummy near the hips, butt cheek!

I'm so getting a butt tattoo after I get to my GW =D
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I have a sleek-looking panther cat (traditional black ink-stamp) tattoo on the side of my foot, with the tail wraping up around my ankle. I get a lot of compliments on it.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hip, down the side of the rib cage, obliques, or a quarter sleeve from the shoulder are all really sexy in my book!
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Her face...still better than something dumb on her lower back.