The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Don't Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I can back up jof on this. He is seriously douchey. Nobody should try to be friends with him. (You're welcome jof)

I'm coming up on nearly 30 friends and I'm starting to feel like that's a pretty good number. I concur with the theme of this thread.

Yeah, uh, thanks, VJ...I think.

(I'm not sure this is the kind of supportive friend MFP had in mind...)

Obligatory douchey comment:
    From our interactions so far, I'm not surprised that you would start to feel overwhelmed at 30 friends. It's good that you realize this though...a man's gotta know his limitations.
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Precious peeps please CLOSE YOUR DIARIES
    If you friend me I will read your diary
    I will comment on good days
    If I don't comment then there is something in your diary I don't like
    (too high, too low, too processed, evil multinational company sponsoring your food)
    If you keep eating this way I will eventually try to let you know.

I don't need more friends though.

and although i get lols from the forums sometimes, this here is my weight and fitness discussion group and logging tool
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I don't want no stinkin' friends! Most of you young whippersnappers here are just too young and too serious for an ol' fat gal like me! Of course, Jof... is an exception to that and he is my friend and I am so entertained by his "seriousness" on here! And I'm so bummed that Spatchcock hasn't accepted my FR -- oh, wait, I don't want no stinkin' friends!!
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    I don't want no stinkin' friends! Most of you young whippersnappers here are just too young and too serious for an ol' fat gal like me! Of course, Jof... is an exception to that and he is my friend and I am so entertained by his "seriousness" on here! And I'm so bummed that Spatchcock hasn't accepted my FR -- oh, wait, I don't want no stinkin' friends!!

Hold up..... You mean to tell me that there is an actual person that would actually use the name Spatchcock??? I thought I seen it all. Hunny you don't want that man to befriend ya. Wow....Still in shock here....they actually ALLOWED the word **** to be used? :noway:
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    I can back up jof on this. He is seriously douchey. Nobody should try to be friends with him. (You're welcome jof)

I'm coming up on nearly 30 friends and I'm starting to feel like that's a pretty good number. I concur with the theme of this thread.

Yea, J is kinda douchey, but he grows on ya doesn't he? It's like eating brussel sprouts for the first time....leaves kinda a terrible taste in your mouth, but then once you chew on them a little more you realize...hey...these aren't so bad!!! I feel the same way about J.

30 friends? I'm under that and I start getting antsy when I get close to that. What in the world would I do with more friends! :grumble:
  • VeganDeeva
    Options
    lol wow.
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Cool. FR not sent. :bigsmile:
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    {Quote}And thanks for respecting my request. Many people did not and they are paying an awful price for their transgression now...(which is having to endure my wall posts...every...single...day. *shudder*){Quote}

Nobody respects your request J....you know that! We like your wall posts....so maybe you should tell people the REAL truth about you. You are awesome. Yep....you are crazy about the whole bread thing...but whatever....you are still likable. Sorry to burst the bubble maker....but it is the truth.
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Cool. FR not sent. :bigsmile:

Please...PLEASE just send him the FR....seriously he loves them.
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Am I the only one is a little creeped out when someone comments on my food diary? That someone made a conscious decision to look at what I ate that day AND then comment on it....

Yes I'm creeped out by the noisy nellys. Had someone say that if I didn't open up my diary we couldn't be friends. She isn't missed!

That totally creeps me out. I don't do that to my friends and I would remove them immediately if they did it to me. The group I have are mostly because they always have something interesting, funny, smart, or all of the above to say on their wall or in posts, kind of like IRL, and I think they are fun and highly entertaining.

That being said, I would friend request the OP because his posts are always entertaining, however, I will respect his request that he does not want friends!

Do not respect his request...he NEEDS more friends. :bigsmile: LOTS more friends........
  • nikkihealthy2011
    Options
    I removed all friends because I was told I was getting in their heads and causing them to think that they are not working out enough. Sorry I work out twice a day and burn over 1600 to 2000 cals a day 6 dayd a week, went from 372.2 and lost 160 pounds in 11 months and still more to go. I am not the one making you feel bad, I am the one busting my butt. So, now I use MFP for my own tracking 130 goal.
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Still only at 2 pages!? How is that even possible?

Wait for it....... Wait for it........ :yawn:
  • PaleoRDH
    PaleoRDH Posts: 266
    Options
    Oh dang it and I was just about to send you a request! Bah humbug! :laugh:
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    I removed all friends because I was told I was getting in their heads and causing them to think that they are not working out enough. Sorry I work out twice a day and burn over 1600 to 2000 cals a day 6 dayd a week, went from 372.2 and lost 160 pounds in 11 months and still more to go. I am not the one making you feel bad, I am the one busting my butt. So, now I use MFP for my own tracking 130 goal.

Wow!!!!! You are a MACHINE!!!! Great job!!!! And um....I agree, you are not the one making them feel bad, it is their own guilty conscience telling them to get up off the damn couch. Keep killing it! You are doing amazing! :wink:
    People need that reality talk....just saying!
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Oh dang it and I was just about to send you a request! Bah humbug! :laugh:

No no no....SEND it!!!! He is awesome, his diary makes me smile, and he is witty and funny. You are missing out....he is just gets grouchy sometimes. lol :flowerforyou:
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, I have never been so grossed out by a food diary before. I don't know if I find it interesting or just revolting. How do you eat all that butter?
  • PaleoRDH
    Options
    Am I the only one is a little creeped out when someone comments on my food diary? That someone made a conscious decision to look at what I ate that day AND then comment on it....

Yes I'm creeped out by the noisy nellys. Had someone say that if I didn't open up my diary we couldn't be friends. She isn't missed!

That totally creeps me out. I don't do that to my friends and I would remove them immediately if they did it to me. The group I have are mostly because they always have something interesting, funny, smart, or all of the above to say on their wall or in posts, kind of like IRL, and I think they are fun and highly entertaining.

That being said, I would friend request the OP because his posts are always entertaining, however, I will respect his request that he does not want friends!

Do not respect his request...he NEEDS more friends. :bigsmile: LOTS more friends........

Make your food diary private, I did. I changed my settings too so that everytime I update something it doesn't announce it to the world.........ATTENTION ALL.........PaleoRDH just completed taking 5 steps towards the kitchen! Didn't need that. You can change all of that stuff. I think it's under "settings" up yonder ^
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options

Hold up..... You mean to tell me that there is an actual person that would actually use the name Spatchcock??? I thought I seen it all. Hunny you don't want that man to befriend ya. Wow....Still in shock here....they actually ALLOWED the word **** to be used? :noway:

Do you know what it means? Is it any worse than Hitchcock?
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Holy crap, I have never been so grossed out by a food diary before. I don't know if I find it interesting or just revolting. How do you eat all that butter?

LOL!
  • PaleoRDH
    Options

OMG you'd be the perfect motivation.......... I'd be like...........holy crap I did 15 mins on the treadmill today and look WTF this one over here did! I SUCK!!!! I better get off my hiney and get wit' the program! I'd find that totally inspiring....!!! AND way to go on your success, you rock! :wink: