Transformation Diary (Pics)

Options

Replies

• fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Oh my god. This is one of the most incredible transformations I've ever seen. Amazing!
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Beautimus. Congrats on all your hard work, Hotty O'Dolly.
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    UMM WOW!!! helloo beautiful!! sooo great! congratulations on all the hard work!
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    You look so vibrant and healthy! Congratulations on your success, and I wish you the best in your career! You are truly LIVING life!! :drinker:
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Amazing job.You look fabulous :smile: .
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You are beautoful! Great job!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I also wanted to add... A regular regime of probiotics (the kind at natural food stores kept in the fridge -- the expensive kind) are great. Helps replenish and promote healthy bacteria since processed foods wreak chaos on your digestive system. Raw enzymes are also good, in my opinion.

I've also heard good things about the "Master Cleanse" -- wihch is not meant to be a sustainable diet, but a cleanse the toxin-build up to help rid your body of existing toxins so it can run more efficiently. You will lose weight from this cleanse, but be expected to gain it back. This is normal as you begin to fuel your body. I don't recommend working out during this phase.

Some people will call shenanigans on this stuff... But it's what worked for me the first time.

The best advice I can give is to commit yourself for some lifestyle changes and get involved. Do your own research and be proactive about this journey you embark on. Don't expect quick-fixes - because you're just setting yourself up to regain that weight back. It can be a vicious, self-destructive, and demoralizing cycle.

Get ready for frustration. For screw-ups and the unexpected. Be ready to push yourself hard and drop the excuses. Every positive change is an investment in yourself and future, in countless ways. You just have to get out of your own way and go for it.

You are beautiful at any weight, and your attitude is amazing! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • clbowman11
    clbowman11 Posts: 117
    Options
    Are your eyes blue or brown? In the photos the before pics they are blue and the after is brown... Did you get brown contacts?

Haha, yeah. I had blue contacts!

After a year of wearing them best friend (and now boyfriend) convinced me to trash them and embrace the color I was born with.

I don't know if it's worth mentioning but... When I was heavier, I had such low self-confidence about my image. Everything from my hair, my eyes, my pale-skin... I went so far as to bleach my hair half blonde/half brown (was going for Christina Perri... looked like Cruella Deville), wore contacts, and tried fake-bake tanning garbage. And as for the weight? I wore big clothes to try to "hide" under.

Losing the weight, and seeing what I looked like towards my goal-weight, really helped me to embrace my "natural" look. Down to my dark hair, pale-skin, and dark eyes.

My boyfriend really helped me along my journey to see that as well... I was so stubborn about it.

Ah, okay. The brown suits you so much better it really pops. And I know the feeling. I wanted blue or green eyes and contacts just made me look like dracula because my eyes are almost black. So, that was out of the question. I just had to embrace it I guess. Although, sometimes I still wish my eyes were at least a lighter brown. lol. Great transformation btw (:
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • gord45
    gord45 Posts: 2
    Options
    thats pretty...and awesome:)
  • janettenellies
    janettenellies Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. Just wow! You look incredible, well done. :)
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Totally different. Good job!
  • sophie_wr
    sophie_wr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    so inspiring.... thanks for sharing.
    just wonder where did you take your profil picture ? That place looks amazing !!!
  • miss_grad
    miss_grad Posts: 102
    Options
    I read all of these replies and I am just stunned by the feed-back. Thank you :heart: :flowerforyou:

Ah, okay. The brown suits you so much better it really pops. And I know the feeling. I wanted blue or green eyes and contacts just made me look like dracula because my eyes are almost black. So, that was out of the question. I just had to embrace it I guess. Although, sometimes I still wish my eyes were at least a lighter brown. lol. Great transformation btw (:

I completely understand. Besides, it's such a pain in the butt to poke your eyeballs trying to get contacts in. It becomes a chore. Luckily, my eye-sight isn't too bad so I can get away without wearing mine, period.

And thank you :flowerforyou:
    so inspiring.... thanks for sharing.
    just wonder where did you take your profil picture ? That place looks amazing !!!

Believe it or not, right outside Las Vegas -- where I live :) It's called Calico Basin in Red Rock.

I am addicted to climbing/hiking mountains. It's such a feeling of accomplishment when you reach the top and can see out for miles and miles.

If anyone ever makes a trip to Vegas - GO TO RED ROCK, especially around October or February/March. It's beautiful there!
  • ellejaye180
    ellejaye180 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing. Such an inspiration. Congrats on the weight loss.
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    very inspiring! you look great!
  • MagonElizabeth
    Options
    your transformation is very inspiring and you are absolutely beautiful! :)
  • Bellemorte24
    Bellemorte24 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and an inspriation! I am so happy you overcame your illness and were able to come out on top! *hugs*
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    you are soooo beautiful!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jayres67
    jayres67 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look like a totally different person now
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!