The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Don't Need Friends" Thread!

Options

Replies

• CrysButcher3
    Options
    I don't want no stinkin' friends! Most of you young whippersnappers here are just too young and too serious for an ol' fat gal like me! Of course, Jof... is an exception to that and he is my friend and I am so entertained by his "seriousness" on here! And I'm so bummed that Spatchcock hasn't accepted my FR -- oh, wait, I don't want no stinkin' friends!!

Hold up..... You mean to tell me that there is an actual person that would actually use the name Spatchcock??? I thought I seen it all. Hunny you don't want that man to befriend ya. Wow....Still in shock here....they actually ALLOWED the word **** to be used? :noway:

Do you know what it means? Is it any worse than Hitchcock?

I had to look it up because let me be honest I was thinking something really bad! I'm glad I did!!!! Now I think I understand!

Noun:
    A chicken or game bird split open and grilled.
    Verb:
    Split open (a poultry or game bird) to prepare it for grilling.
    Synonyms:
    insert - infix

So maybe not so bad after all! But not so sure why they would use that as a SN? Odd....and different!
    Whew....seriously I was thinking bad bad things. I should go wash my eyes out for looking at it the wrong way. lol
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    It's human nature to want interaction, even if it's online

I agree. Everyone needs to feel and be loved! Even if in some small way, even if it is just from MFP. Yes...I said it.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, I have never been so grossed out by a food diary before. I don't know if I find it interesting or just revolting. How do you eat all that butter?

*perks up* butter?!?! Is there, by any chance, a croissant to eat with it?
  • nikkihealthy2011
    Options
    Thank you, just like my title says "Fatchicknomore2013", I had enough of the weight.

I removed all friends because I was told I was getting in their heads and causing them to think that they are not working out enough. Sorry I work out twice a day and burn over 1600 to 2000 cals a day 6 dayd a week, went from 372.2 and lost 160 pounds in 11 months and still more to go. I am not the one making you feel bad, I am the one busting my butt. So, now I use MFP for my own tracking 130 goal.

Wow!!!!! You are a MACHINE!!!! Great job!!!! And um....I agree, you are not the one making them feel bad, it is their own guilty conscience telling them to get up off the damn couch. Keep killing it! You are doing amazing! :wink:
    People need that reality talk....just saying!
    [/quote]
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Thank you, just like my title says "Fatchicknomore2013", I had enough of the weight.

I removed all friends because I was told I was getting in their heads and causing them to think that they are not working out enough. Sorry I work out twice a day and burn over 1600 to 2000 cals a day 6 dayd a week, went from 372.2 and lost 160 pounds in 11 months and still more to go. I am not the one making you feel bad, I am the one busting my butt. So, now I use MFP for my own tracking 130 goal.

Wow!!!!! You are a MACHINE!!!! Great job!!!! And um....I agree, you are not the one making them feel bad, it is their own guilty conscience telling them to get up off the damn couch. Keep killing it! You are doing amazing! :wink:
    [/quote]

You got the RIGHT frame of mind and dedication. I admire you greatly! You are a role model, and those people are stupid to not see that and want you to keep them motivating them! Cheers to you babe! Seriously....kick the *kitten* out of that fat!!!!!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    the whole motivation thing is weird to me...it's not the friends saying "WTG" or cheering me on that motivates me...it's seeing everyone else get these great workouts in and me feeling like a lazy @ss that motivates me!

I like friends that work their butts off & log it b/c I don't want to be sitting in last place on my giant duff! I have enough ppl in real life to lull me into laziness...I need the other people that say, "I just ran 800 miles and it FELT GREAT" because that's what I want to do tooooooo!!!!
    Exactly, I have been very selective about the friends I have requested after the first few when I joined. They are all in much better shape and work out often and hard. They inspire me because I'm very competitive and want to be able to do what they can do.
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, I have never been so grossed out by a food diary before. I don't know if I find it interesting or just revolting. How do you eat all that butter?

Doesn't look like it. Butter croissant... mmmmm.....
  • nikkihealthy2011
    Options
    Thank you.... On a personal mission:happy:

OMG you'd be the perfect motivation.......... I'd be like...........holy crap I did 15 mins on the treadmill today and look WTF this one over here did! I SUCK!!!! I better get off my hiney and get wit' the program! I'd find that totally inspiring....!!! AND way to go on your success, you rock! :wink:
  • nikkihealthy2011
    Options
    :smile:

You got the RIGHT frame of mind and dedication. I admire you greatly! You are a role model, and those people are stupid to not see that and want you to keep them motivating them! Cheers to you babe! Seriously....kick the *kitten* out of that fat!!!!!
    [/quote]
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I don't want no stinkin' friends! Most of you young whippersnappers here are just too young and too serious for an ol' fat gal like me! Of course, Jof... is an exception to that and he is my friend and I am so entertained by his "seriousness" on here! And I'm so bummed that Spatchcock hasn't accepted my FR -- oh, wait, I don't want no stinkin' friends!!

Hold up..... You mean to tell me that there is an actual person that would actually use the name Spatchcock??? I thought I seen it all. Hunny you don't want that man to befriend ya. Wow....Still in shock here....they actually ALLOWED the word **** to be used? :noway:

Sometimes they edit out even portions of "bad" words. Like Emily ****enson.
  • WifeNMama
    Options

Sad face is sad. Naked croissants make my mouth sad.
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    I'm really not trying to bash anyone, but we are all here to get healthy. So when someone eats poorly and our response is wtg because they are under their calories but their food choices were a big mac and a fry, I think that is only giving them false hope. To be pals with someone on here is one thing, but to be that motivational person that will tell you when you have done poorly, and maybe HELP you make better selections, or talk to you about it...THAT is what it should be about.

Just because that big mac and fry was under 1,000 calories and you haven't eaten anything else doesn't mean you made the best choice. Just saying. My point? I LOVE the pals on here that will tell you like it is and not blink an eyelash about your sensitivity. We don't need sensitivity, we need RESULTS!!!! We need to get smacked in the face a few times with REALITY and get up and get moving. Yea, THAT is the kind of pals I need!!!! And I want to be that way right back....so If I hurt a few people's feelings...well I guess they aren't really ready to lose weight.

Support is one thing....but to support that bad eating habit...well...that is just stupid.
  • CrysButcher3
    Options

LOL!!! No sad faces....but your right....croissants need covered with something! :bigsmile:
  • CrysButcher3
    Options

Sometimes they edit out even portions of "bad" words. Like Emily ****enson.

I noticed that!
  • WifeNMama
    Options

LOL!!! No sad faces....but your right....croissants need covered with something! :bigsmile:

I desperately want a croissant smothered in butter and a half french vanilla, half coffee from Timmy Ho now.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Boy, that escalated quickly...

I mean, that really got out of hand fast.
  • WifeNMama
    Options

I killed a guy. With a trident.
  • CrysButcher3
    Options

I desperately want a croissant smothered in butter and a half french vanilla, half coffee from Timmy Ho now.

Oh man....What is a Timmy Ho? lol
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

I killed a guy. With a trident.

I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find a safehouse or a relative close by...lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.