I'm tired of "pear shape" hate.

Options

Replies

• StarIsMoving
    Options
    I am currently a buttless apple and would like to try some booty pear for a change...

I am with you..and always been jealous of those with smaller waists and pear shapes. I am pro pear... I am anti apple that I have
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Oh I should say I do wish I had a bit more naturally on top, but since I don't I just use the hell out of some padded bras ;)
  • viki1123
    viki1123 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    36-29-42

I AM A PEAR
  • lynn_marie68d
    Options
    <<<< PROUDLY PEAR!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    My pear shape has given me a great booty. I have a round bubble butt with a thin waste.....it is awesome. I wish I could lose weight more on my thighs to show all the nice muscles without being too bony on top but it is why I will do a bulk cycle next fall.
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Siiiiigh I want to love my pear but I just can't! All I see when I look in the mirror is FAT butt and FAT hips and FAT thighs no matter how much I trim and tone. In the end I guess it's just a self acceptance thing :frown:

lol this.....my weight loss is almost completely concentrated from the torso UP.....only after i reach a Junior small in tops will my body even THINK about CONSIDERING letting go of a smidgen of the lower body fat. i've always dreamed of wearing Abercrombie jeans since back in the day.......and i'm 47 (so i gotta let that one go i think)

34-30.5-44

now THAT'S a pear for ya :grumble:
  • fluffeesquirrel
    fluffeesquirrel Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a pear shape, I think it's so cute. I have more of the "apple" shape, which is decidedly NOT cute.
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear shape,too.No matter what,even when I lose weight,I will ALWAYS be a pear shape.I accept and embrace it because it is who I am :)
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50+ lbs now and I'm still a "pear shape" (well somewhat hourglass). I'm quite happy with my shape. I'd rather be this way than have no hips or booty :)
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Pear shape is pretty, feminine, and normal. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the most common shape. I would like to start a pear shape acceptance movement.

I read somewhere a while ago that it was the most common shape for women in the U.S. Granted, population changes and obesity may have altered that.

I agree, we should like what we have, but as an extreme pear, this shape is a huge challenge for me.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I think you have a great idea! I am not a pear, but I support this movement 1000%!! :drinker:
  • mfpcopine
    Options
    36-29-42

I AM A PEAR

You're not. If you were a pear shape, your measurements would be something like: 36, 38, 42.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    35"-28"-40"

5002741_1420.jpg
  • jsenecal12
    Options
    I looovvee being a pear!
  • Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear! I like being a pear.
  • tinydancer4
    tinydancer4 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Love this! I'm a pear and have always been kind of insecure about it. The boyf seems to like it though :-)
  • wnt2beme
    wnt2beme Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I to am a pear and it gives me a great butt
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Wait...what? I thought "pear shape" was the preferred and desirable shape for women.
  • mfpcopine
    Options
    35"-28"-40"

5002741_1420.jpg

You're not really a pear. A true pear would be more like 35, 37, 40.
  • mfpcopine
    Options
    Wait...what? I thought "pear shape" was the preferred and desirable shape for women.

I thought it was more the hourglass, or having a full bust, a small waist, and smallish hips.