Options
    On Golden Pond

Rocky II

Wizard of Oz

Green Mile

hmmmm....
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    Pretty much every movie ever made unless it's just totally over the top action adventure testosterone laden film.

Disney kills me.

That's me. If someone dies, I cry. Or like Warhorse..Omg. I was soooo glad I did not get to finish watching that movie with my boyfriend and finished it alone. O.M.G. And Disney omg..yeah..tissues. Especially Up, Beauty and the Beast, and The Little Mermaid. OMG. And Bambi..I refuse to watch Bambi.
  • theblitz
    theblitz Posts: 32
    Options
    Fox and the Hound

Homeward Bound

What Dreams May Come
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

Anyway, my point in this, is why not help someone whose family is homeless because of something happening like this? .

I'm pretty sure they do that too

http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/extreme_makeover_home_edition/128721/episode_about.jhtml
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Let's see, recent movies...The Hunger Games, at the reaping when Katniss volunteers for Prim.

Less recently, ... Star Trek 2. Even knowing Spock will be ok, it still gets me.
    Also, My Girl The last 1/4 of that movie is one blow after another, as soon as my eyes dry, something else sets it off.
  • WhatAgirl_
    WhatAgirl_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    the lion king and titanic...
  • Hama900
    Hama900 Posts: 25
    Options
    forgot lion king yeah! when Scar killed Mufasa xD
  • camelothosting
    camelothosting Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    A Time to Kill

The End where Jake Brigance is doing his closing argument
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options

Anyway, my point in this, is why not help someone whose family is homeless because of something happening like this? .

http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/extreme_makeover_home_edition/128721/episode_about.jhtml

never saw that one or heard of it. Any I've seen have been kids with some sort of medical condition. My mom used to watch this show religiously when she lived with us. NOT THAT I'M SAYING THEY'RE FREELOADERS.. Geez people. I'm just saying, people don't have any idea what it's like to go through something like that, it's devastating in more ways than one.
  • TheFinalThird
    TheFinalThird Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Happy Gilmore
    Hot Tub Time Machine
    Animal House
    The Waterboy
    Eurotrip
    Rat Race
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    Almost Famous. That movie is an emotional rollercoaster to me. It isn't remarkably sad at any point, other than Penny Lane being crushed and crushed over and over again. "He sold you to Humble Pie for 50 Bucks and a case of beer!" "What kind of beer?

The Messenger. I never in a million years thought Steve Buschemi could make me cry. But that weird looking *kitten* did it!

Also, let the record show that these movies were watched alone w/ a bottle of Seagram's 7.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    The Way we Were
    Blindside
    Its a Wonderful Life

pretty much any movie, I cry at some commercials too. I hate it.
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

never saw that one or heard of it. Any I've seen have been kids with some sort of medical condition. My mom used to watch this show religiously when she lived with us. NOT THAT I'M SAYING THEY'RE FREELOADERS.. Geez people. I'm just saying, people don't have any idea what it's like to go through something like that, it's devastating in more ways than one.

I'm sure it is. I was being flippant. I'm sorry
  • rowerc2
    rowerc2 Posts: 158
    Options
    John Q (with Denzel Washington) - a father that will do anything for his son...

It's a Wonderful Life - a tear jerker that I watch every Christmas

Family Man - starring Nicholas Cage
  • dittmarml
    dittmarml Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    What Dreams May Come
    On the Beach
    The Wrath of Khan
    Casablanca
    GWTW
    Glory
    An Affair to Remember
    Philadelphia
    Bambi

...probably a hundred more...
  • sushiforbrains
    Options
    I'm not a movie person, so the last movie to make me cry was when I saw The Lion King (saw it in the theater when I was a teenager), still cry every time I see it when Mufasa is killed.

I read The Time Traveler's Wife and even though it is a totally implausible story I still cried my eyes out at the end.
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Old Yeller. I dare anyone not to cry.

and Pearl Harbor, because it was just such an awful movie.