Looking for friends - especially moms

Options

Replies

• Sweet_Mama81
    Sweet_Mama81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31 and a mother of 2...an 8 week old and a 2 (almost 3) yr old.
    I am 5'6" and 190 lbs. My goal weight is 140-145 lbs.
    I would love some MFP friends! Please feel free to add me!
  • nickiog
    nickiog Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    im 25 and i have two daughters, a 4 year old and a 5 month old.

i am 5'6 and i started around 210 and ive lost about 50 pounds so far and have about 10ish pounds to get to my first big goal.....i log on mfp every day and im always open to adding new friends on here :]
  • Lazychu
    Lazychu Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm happy to add anyone on here :)
  • babebree
    babebree Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello, all My name is Sabrina. I have been on my fitness pal for awhile. I am a mother of 3. I have a 10year old, 5 year old and my youngest is 2 months old. I am starting all over again with my weight loss. I've loss 25lbs of pregnancy weight. I would like to lose 50-60lbs. I know that it is a journey and I will take it day by day. I wish everyone the best . My current weight is 235. I look forward to meeting everyone.
  • natashalh1998
    natashalh1998 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am a 34 year old mother of two trying to lose 25lbs. I log on everyday and anyone is welcome to add me, I could use the motivation and will be here to cheer you on!
  • TiffanyMateosky
    Options
    hello my name is tiffany i have 3 small children i am 28 years old im trying to lose 75 pounds feel free to add me i need some friends on here to help me on here i have no idea everything im suppose to do on here
  • shirin8
    shirin8 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Feel free to add me. I am a full time working mom of 3 (ages 3, 2 and 11 months) so I understand the challenges of making time for you. I hope we can motivate each other.
  • tamerita48
    tamerita48 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to a beautiful 5 month old boy, had a lot of complications during pregnancy (preeclampsia), so losing weight has been slow and frustrating! My goal is 135 pounds, have about 20 pounds to go! You can do it!
  • Eagertostart
    Options
    Mother of 3, you can add me 2 .
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy!!!

I have a 9 year old and a 6 year old, AND a 36 year old (THAT would be my THIRD *child*, the husband) :laugh:

Started back in November of 2011 at 206, I'm now down to 163.8.

I'd LOVE to lose those 3.8 lbs, but they're VERY stubborn little pounds and they're NOT wanting to remove themselves from my body! :mad:

I hit the gym after working all day, coming home, helping with homework, fixing dinner, cleaning the kitchen, getting them bathed, and in bed. Which MEANS I'm not able to get out of the house until at LEAST 9, but I MAKE SURE I TAKE THAT TIME FOR ME. It keeps me sane. It's my stress relief.

DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN'T DO THIS.

The support you get from the people on this site is absolutely amazing. I know I couldn't do it without them.

Feel free to add me! Any of you!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Dencollie
    Options
    Hi Jessica , my name is Denise , im 46 yrs. old and a mom of 4 boys. Ive had weight problems ever since having kids ! I have about 80 lbs to lose! It is only my 3rd or 4th day on mmfp but I LOVE IT!!! It is soooo eye opening to see how much you eat each day and how many calories are REALLY in those foods!! Im looking forward to being successful in this life change of my diet habits!! Ive also started walking about half mile a day ,so far. I cant wait to be able to shop in a store for regular sze clothes, not plus size!! How much ave you lost? Its hard being a stressed mom and losing weight , but we have to do it so we are around for our families and a good example for them!!
    Best of luck to you!! God bless! Denise
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    HI there! Welcome!! I am also new here...15 days and counting!!! I am 34, mom of two boys... I have over 100 lbs to lose... I will send a friend request... :flowerforyou:
  • molly_grue
    molly_grue Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of a 3 1/2 year old and a 9 month old.
    I'm at goal weight now but still looking to get more fit.
    You can add me if you like :)
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm a 43-year old working mother of an eight-year old daughter. Like all of you, I'm trying to live a healthy lifestyle for her. She needs to know what it takes to be healthy, and I have to set that example for her. Feel free to add me.
  • Diannedjs
    Options
    I have a two year old and just started here. Anyone is free to add me as a friend, support is always good during this process.
  • mcouturezz
    mcouturezz Posts: 145
    Options
    Hi ! I'm Marie I'm 38 (ouch 39 in 2 weeks),mother of 2 boys, 3 if you count my bf !! LOL My boys are 8 and 19 and even if they're older I still run around for them !
    I work full time and workout 4 times / week, I log on here everyday :)
    SW : 229
    CW : 219
    GW : 170
    Feel free to add me (and others too!)
  • princess_vic
    Options
    Have just sent you a request - am new to this too and have a 4 year old little girl!!!
  • Raylea00
    Raylea00 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hey. I am 34 and a Mom of two with about 55 pounds to lose that I have had on me for a very long time. Feel free to add me. We are all in this journey together.
  • jgarrisond
    jgarrisond Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    HI Jessica, I am a mom of 5. I'm looking to lose at least another 60 lbs. You can add me if you would like.
  • agcl
    agcl Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi i'm a mom of one little boy aged 3. I have 87lb to lose and am new at all this.