Prayers for me today...please

Options
Please give me strength to make it through the day! Sixteen years ago today my darling 17 year old daughter got her angel wings. They say it heals over time...phooey! Some years are harder than others, this year is one of them. But I started off eating a good breakfast...now to just keep myself in check the rest of the day and NOT let my emotions get the better of me!! Pray that I have the strength.

Replies

• jd5351
    jd5351 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

Stay strong! Praying for you.
  • NikkiSmo
    NikkiSmo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • submissivelyserving
    submissivelyserving Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    praying for you today. will put you on our family prayer list. i can imagine this can be an unbearable pain but take comfort in knowing that God is ALWAYS with you.

joann
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss. You can do it though.. do it for her! She would be very proud of you today. :smile:
  • Overboard_Eater
    Overboard_Eater Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You're in my thoughts! <3
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Take care of yourself! One foot in front of the other.
  • Saseee
    Saseee Posts: 7
    Options
    Prayers are being spoken to help lift you up today.
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hugs and prayers
  • MayberryMama
    Options
    Praying! Turn to God and let him help your bear the burden today. You will do just fine. Hang in there!
  • kbwolf3
    kbwolf3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234
    Options
    My heart just swelled for you... you are in my heart, my thoughts, my prayers, and so is your beautiful daughter. She is always with you; I hope you can feel some peace today :flowerforyou:
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    Please give me strength to make it through the day! Sixteen years ago today my darling 17 year old daughter got her angel wings. They say it heals over time...phooey! Some years are harder than others, this year is one of them. But I started off eating a good breakfast...now to just keep myself in check the rest of the day and NOT let my emotions get the better of me!! Pray that I have the strength.

There is no worse pain, I am so sorry, it has been 1 year, 1 month today since my baby son passed and I still cry every day. (((hugs))) to you.
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Im sorry to hear that - I will keep you in my thoughts! Be strong!!!
  • Tracepa98
    Tracepa98 Posts: 219
    Options
    Much love and hugs to you today. :heart: :flowerforyou:

Ive never lost a child but I lost my only sister to a car accident when she was 15. I was 17 at the time. Its been almost 14 years since that day and Im still not healed.

May you cherish all your moments and reflect on the memories with your daughter.

love.jpg
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    praying for you! ((((hugs))))
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Prayers and happy thoughts going your way. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this!
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options
    Prayers for you and your family...
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family!
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    prayers sent. I am so sorry about your loss. I can't even imagine. In my thoughts today... :flowerforyou:
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Sending hugs, prayers and healing thoughts.
    "Turn your face to the sunshine, and you will not see the shadows." - Helen Keller