Prayers for me today...please

Options

Replies

• sarahj2u
    Options
    Sending prayers... and hugs too, can't even begin to imagine the ongoing pain you must feel; I'll be praying that today is a day where the good memories are able to bring a little bit of joy
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I truely feel your pain. I'm coming up on the second anniversery of the loss of my 16 year old daughter. No words will ever ease the pain as you know!!!! Just know that we are here to be your strength today!!! Sending you all the hugs and prayers I have today!!! :brokenheart: :flowerforyou:
  • bonnieluann
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.. So sorry for your lose.. Just know she is with u in spirit and is watching over you ..You can do this . Do it for your self and also your daughter she would be so proud of you !!!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    May God strengthen you in your time of need. Truly sorry for your loss!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I woke up thinking "hug someone today, because whether you know it or not, they just might need it". So my dear - (((hugs))) for you!
  • Trapwolf
    Trapwolf Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Im sorry too. prayers :heart:
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I can't even imagine how hard it would be to lose a child. My heart is breaking for you. I pray that you get through. I wished I could give you a big hug right now! :flowerforyou:
  • Ddmck1
    Ddmck1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Praying for you today that God comforts you and give you peace today.
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    Prayers for you today.
  • RDawn7
    RDawn7 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi, I am a firm believer in prayer. May God give you the strength to deal with your tremendous loss and help alleviate some of your pain.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    You have my prayers!

:heart:
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    May memories of the happy times with your daughter be a comfort to you today and always.

:flowerforyou:
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    Our thoughts are with you .

:flowerforyou:
  • rmchapman4
    rmchapman4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Your prayers is answered; in Jesus' name! :flowerforyou:
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, I will definitely be sending my prayers your way. Hang in there ♥
  • MotorCityFemmeFatale
    MotorCityFemmeFatale Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. I lost my baby boy 21yrs ago. I wish I could say it got easier, but I'm still a wreck when that time of year rolls around. *big hugs*
  • ladyicye50
    ladyicye50 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I pray for your loss. On Friday, August 31, 2012, it will be 16 years ago that my parents lost my brother. They say the same thing as you...it does not get easier...you just learn to live through it. I know that my brother is in heaven with your daughter. They entered it in the same week. I pray for your strength and I know you can make it. After all, an angel now watches over you.
  • rjorgy4
    rjorgy4 Posts: 10
    Options
    I can't even imagine what you've been through. :( I'm praying for you and here's a big hug!!!:flowerforyou:
  • llb405
    llb405 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers....:heart:
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    You can add my prayers to yours sweetie- sorry to hear about your daughter- just remember the good things and know that she is always with you no matter what and she would want you to be strong, happy and healthy...for you and for her...hugs :)