Say money/job market was no object

Options

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't live in the USA.

I'd be in Turkey, Greece, London, Norway...anywhere but here. But I have school and a job here so I'm thankful for that.

Yes, Greece is in great shape right now!
  • Turtlehurdle
    Options
    Hawaii.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I'd split my year in thirds: southeastern Pennsylvania, Ko'Olina, Hawaii and Palmer Lake, Colorado.
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    In the USA -- Savannah, GA....it's where my wife and I met, proposed, and bought our first house.

Outside the USA -- Australia, would LOVE to go there!!!
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options

I'm Canadian. I'd live in Tofino.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I really don't know... I love the Boston/New England/Maine Area... except for that white frozen water stuff... blech!... but I also love it here in Texas and up in Oklahoma as well... I like the Ozarks too...

I wish I could get paid for merely existing so I can just enjoy where ever I am.

eta: The Keys would be nice though, even with imminent danger from hurricanes and tropical storms... I just want the beach and the turquoise water.
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options
    I'd live exactly where I am (in Santa Cruz County, CA) but for once I'd actually be able to buy a house instead of just getting by renting.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

I'm Canadian. I'd live in Tofino.

^^ This....god....Tofino is going to get SO overcrowded...

or Jasper...
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    i would buy a penthouse in NY!
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Probably New Orleans
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I'd stay here in Charleston, SC but would also have a home somewhere in the Virgin Islands. They are part of the US, so they count :smile:
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    same town i'm in now in minnesota, just a BIGGER house so we can have enough room to expand the family, kids can each have their own rooms, i could have an office/Mary Kay room, we could have bigger closets, and we could have CUPBOARD SPACE!!! we have like NO space to put the stuff we have, yes we probably have too much, but i don't even have enough space to put the stuff i use regularly!
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    A home on my own personal island of Lake Winnipesaukee in NH.
  • MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind living in the mountains in the summer and back in Texas in the fall winter times..
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Tampa Bay, near my dad. He's retiring soon and it would be so nice to take advantage of the man having time OFF for the first time in his entire bloody life. :)
  • abadaba
    abadaba Posts: 44
    Options
    Seattle area is my current home and I love it! I would live here in the summer and either Phoenix, Vegas or San Diego in the winter!
  • Nerdinista
    Nerdinista Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    NYC- Park Avenue, dahling... :)
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Iowa to be near my daughter and Newfoundland where I live now.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    A house in the woods. A really nice house in the woods, actually. With well water that didn't smell like sulfur.
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    A vacation home somewhere tropical for sure, and a little place in Europe for vacations. But I am definitely an east coast girl, so would probably stay right here in NY :)