THE CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE ~Sep 15th-Dec 15th~

Options

Replies

• felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Well this is convenient lol.....I was just talking to another gal at work about wanting to lose 10lbs by xmas. I also would like to run a 5k. My ultimate goal is 20lbs but 10 is a good amount for this time frame I think. Im 5'5" 166.2 as of this morning!
  • LovelyLathrop
    Options
    Just read through everyone's goals and they all seem very attainable!! I'm so excited for everyone!! Committing 90 days to bettering yourself!! Everyone keep your goals in mind daily and make your decisions based upon them... I'm hoping that on December 15th everyone in this challenge will check in and let us all know how there 90 days went! I'm praying successful for each and every one of you!! Xo
  • sweetmspea
    Options
    Count me in too!! For that period of time i think i will try for another 15 - 20 lbs.
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I want to get to 150 or less, which is a loss of 13 lbs from now.
    I want to be able to do 25 real pushups.
    The rest of what may happen I will find out on the 15th at the black belt pre-test. Either I will be do well enough to join the candidates class for the October black belt test, or I will have to wait to try again in February. We'll see.

Good luck with your goals everyone!
  • erindh87
    erindh87 Posts: 94
    Options
    I'm in!!

SW: 155
    GW: 135
    Exercise Goals:
    -Complete ChaLEAN Extreme
    -Complete C25K Treadmill (a slightly modified version)

The weight goals are definitely going to be challenging, but I think it is manageable.

I am starting ChaLEAN Extreme today and plan to substitute the cardio days with a slightly modified C25K Treadmill program. I'm planning on using the C25K program two days a week & extending each C25K "week" into a two week period...4 days of the same intervals total. That should get me right to Christmas. :-D
  • mrob04
    mrob04 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Im in! :-)

My name is Melissa. Im 5' 9" CW 228 GW 208 (UGW: 150) I am on week 5 of C25K I plan on finishing that and running a 5K in October. My second goal is to log everything, everyday the month of September. My November Goal is to not gain any weight during the holidays & to exercise even thro the holidays! Looking forward to a great 90 days! :-)
  • angela1700
    angela1700 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am currently 250 lbs. Not really losing lbs. right now, but losing inches. Since the scale is not moving, but changes are happening, I will make an inches goal. I am currently in a size 20, and would like to be down to at least a size 18 by Christmas. I would also like to make sure I don't fall off the wagon during the holidays like I did last year. If I have a holiday treat, I will log it! I am training for a 5k, and hope to at least finish the race, even if I have to walk some of it.
  • michelleling7
    Options
    This is great timing--I am attending a wedding in Mexico on Dec 15th and I want to feel good about wearing a bathing suit while I'm there. I also may be having surgery right after the wedding which would keep me from working out for several weeks, so it's really important to me that I get to my goal before the surgery.
    SW is about 120
    GW is 110

I'm good about working out 5-6 days/week but I struggle with diet. The only thing that works for me is to avoid processed foods, sugar, gluten, and dairy. Otherwise I feel like garbage and it shows in my body and skin.

Good luck to you all!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Options
    sweet Ill do it, I jpoined one of these on another sight a couple years ago called "skinny by Christmas" I lost 16lbs and at my lowest weight ever as an adult
    Im 5' 7"
    CW 149
    GW 135

Current Body fat percentage 32%
    Goal 23%

current pand size 13
    goal 9-11 (I naturaly have huge hps so 9 is most likely the snallest Ill be bale to get to)
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

My name is Tara and I'm 5'4"
    SW-206
    GW by Dec 15th-180

Goals...lose weight, incorporate strength training in my routine. I'm currently size 14, would really like to see size 10.
  • idrthrbupnrth
    idrthrbupnrth Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

My name is Christy. I'm 5'6"

CW 154
    GW 142 by 12/15
    UGW 130-135

My goal is to concur my sweet tooth and stop the yo-yo gaining.

My regimen is 3x kickboxing 1x cardio strike and incorporating 30 day shred 2x starting after Labor Day.:smile:
  • viasophia13
    viasophia13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll do it!!!
    I'm 5'10'', and currently weigh 155 lbs
    My goal weight now is 145, and my UGW is 135(ish)
    I'm a figure skater and dancer, so that's why it might seem low.
    I'm going to florida with my family right after Christmas, so i would absolutely LOVE to be at least 10-15 lbs lighter to feel confident in my bikini(:
    I try to walk/run a 3-mile loop near my house every day/every other day, and my calorie intake is 1400-1500. Feel free to add me as a friend! I wanted to keep my profile anonymous, so I'm actually a few years younger than 22(:
    LETS DO THIS :flowerforyou: :happy: :tongue:
  • grammiejul
    grammiejul Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am in too!

I am Julie.

5'6"
    CW 219
    Challenge GW 194
    UGW 150ish

Thanks for this!
  • Erikam007
    Erikam007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!

My name is Erika and I'm 5'1"

CW 180
    GW 150 by 12/15
    UGW 120

My goal is to lose weight, start taking better care of myself in general and get into better shape. My Nephew just turned one and he never walked, just started running. I want to be able to keep up with him. And also I want to have kids one day and want to be in good heath when I'm ready.
  • Jkelly1221
    Jkelly1221 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am 25ish pounds away from my goal weight and I need some motivation!

I'm Jessica.

I'm 5'9"

STARTING WEIGHT (11/2011): 223

CW: 168.7
    GW: 145
    UGW: 145

Current BMI: 24.9
    Goal BMI: 21.4

Not sure if I'll be able to get all the weight off by Dec. 15, but I'm certainly going to try! My weight loss has slowed considerably since I've already lost about 55 pounds.

I'm on week 3 of insanity right now, I play softball til November, and I walk my 2 dogs frequently! After insanity, I think I'm going to do a Jillian Michaels DVD like 30DS?
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Goal of challenge : Lose 20 pounds (: Stop the gaining and start losing!
    SW: 205
    GW for challenge: 185!
  • wally1uk
    wally1uk Posts: 120
    Options
    Wooo!!! I'm in!!

Hit a bit of a wall lately and need some positive people to keep me motivated and push me along!!

I'm Andy, completed C25K a few months back and also completed my first 5K race :) Since then things have slipped on the running front although I have been hitting the gym quite a lot. Live in the UK in Pontefract, the home of Haribo Sweets... which isn't good :D

Would like to be under 200lbs by xmas if possible :)

CW: 216
    GW: 196 (by xmas)

Please feel free to add me :)
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    yeaa for the christmas challenge!

5'7
    CW: 160
    Goal for challenge (and life) - 135-140. so I will lose 20-25 pounds in this time. totally doable!
  • erilh3
    erilh3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd like to do the challenge. I'm 5'4" and 185 lbs. In 90 days I would like to be down to 165 lbs and ultimately I'd like to get to 135-140. I tried to do a challenge this summer, had some limited success but then things got busy and I fell off my plan big time. I know things are going to get busy again. I really need strategies to help stay on track. Grocery shopping, cooking, planning, logging food, exercising...it all takes time. I really need to do better this time! Thanks for organizing this challenge!
  • Only1Mickee
    Only1Mickee Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I am in! My name is Mickee. My goal is to lose about 40 pounds. Need to tone up. Have the eating mostly down, just need to get on track with exercise. 2 kids, the house, a job. Kinda hard. I am 5'8". Large framed.

CW 201
    GW by 12/15 165
    UGW 150, but not holding my breath.

If anyone/everyone wants to add me that would be awesome.

Good Luck to everyone.