Options
FluffyToFab
FluffyToFab Posts: 99 Member
Grammar errors...

Replies

• Caz104
    Caz104 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Writing an email, blog, status update etc as if you were texting.
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    muscle weighs more than fat
    muscle is DENSER,
    last time i checked a llb of fat & a lb of muscle both weighed a lb
    a lb of feathers & a lb of rocks weigh the same
    theres just a hell of alot more feathers
    2nd grade math people
  • FluffyToFab
    Options

Yes!!!!

I don't even text in text talk!! Everyone knows who it's from because I text in complete sentences!
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Turning out in front of someone just to turn again. ESPECIALLY when there's nobody behind you and they could've waited another 3 seconds.
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options

That drives me NUTS
  • NoSpandex
    Options
    Tailgating me in the right lane when the left lane is wide open. And the reverse - creeping along in the left hand lane 10 miles under the speed limit.
  • hock1972
    hock1972 Posts: 12
    Options
    People that do not use their turn signals and people that don't tell the truth/hide things.
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Grammar errors...

Ellipsis overuse. ;)
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    People taking newborns or very young babies in public. Your 2 week old shirtless baby doesnt need to be in Wal-Mart at 11pm in winter. Or really just any public place.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Stupidity and attention-seeking. I realize this covers a LOT but I have too many pet peeves to type out!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I would have to say someone being late without notifying me in advance. I completely understand things happen and sometimes a person can't call or text right away to say he or she will be late. If you left the house late or something at least shoot me a text saying hey, I'm running late a few minutes. I appreciate that. If someone is contantly late it leads me to believe they don't find that my time is important or that being on time to hang out with me is not important. I make it a point to be on time or early and always letting someone know if I happen to think I will be running late. Just courtesy.

edited for a missed word.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Happy morning people, slow drivers in the fast lane, people that write checks at any cash register, bad customer service, and whiners.

Ironically, I'm whining about my pet peeves :)
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    People who do not use turn signals.

People who stand in line at a busy gas station with their numerous scratch tickets.

People who ask a question and once you are done say hold on let me get a pen, can you repeat that.

People who don't pick up after themselves.

People who don't flush.

People who don't courtesy flush after dropping a duece.
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    People who have to park in the closest parking space to the store, and will sit there and wait for it!
  • ChunkiChica
    Options
    Listening to people eat their food. Slurping and chomping are particular grievances.

Boys not putting the seat down when they're done.
  • FluffyToFab
    Options
    Grammar errors...

Ellipsis overuse. ;)

Seriously guilty of it!
    All the time... :-)
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Driving through Starbucks to get my coffee and NOT getting the little green stopper. Darn it people. Come on!
  • clarechieri
    clarechieri Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    People who let their kids run round restaurants or coffee shops! (I have three kids under 7 youngest being nearly 2 and they all know how to sit at a table)

People who get offended that I don't drink

Safety caps on medicine that only kids can open

Mess
  • jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    People do it here all the time if u cannot SPELL "Congratulations" , then just say CONGRATS!!!!just know where u fall short ...That's all
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Liars and players