Options

Replies

• VickieZureich
    VickieZureich Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    A size 14 lose, I am currently in a 16 tight...gonna do it!:happy:
  • sexynatasha
    Options
    Oh I know the heels thing I have loads of lovely heels but they hurt so much with the extra weight
  • mzneen
    mzneen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A size six, I would even be content to get into my pre-baby size 8's. My son is turning 4 and I refuse to continue to be unable to see my abs that are hidden by the belly fat that stuck around after I only lost 30 of the near 60 pounds I gained during pregnancy.
  • 1960gumbojoe
    1960gumbojoe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My 32 blue jeans I haven't seen in twenty years. I AM GOING TO DO THIS!!!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Works as an indicator of weight loss, so sounds good to me. I had to get a different wedding band after I'd larded on the pounds, but now I'm back to my old ring and can now put my class ring on my right middle finger, where it used to reside.

BUMP! you are awesome!! thats great!
  • VakkerB
    VakkerB Posts: 3
    Options
    I have one "little black dress" I bought in college and am dying to wear on date night with my hubby (I originally bought it to wear on a date with him to the symphony when we were still dating). I also still have the outfit I purchased after spending 3 months in London, walking everywhere. I bought it just before I left so I could have something new to wear when I saw my boyfriend (now husband) for the first time in 3 months. I want to wear that outfit again.

But...I'd also really like to fit into my 3-yo daughter's toddler-sized bed so I can crawl in and cuddle with her on Saturday mornings. :)
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My size 8 blue jeans and my medium sized pink sweater. Without the rolls that I usually hide under my clothes. Currently in a size 14 pants; XL shirt. But, since I bought them before, I know I can get back into them. Mind over matter! :drinker:
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I agree with a lot of the replies.

Rings- My rings fit me now, but the day they are too big, I'll be happy. I like visuals to see how much I've lost. It's hard for me to see in pictures sometimes and I definitely can't tell by looking at myself in the mirror every day.

I want to get out of the plus size section in department stores. I want to be able to walk into any store and pick out clothes even if they are in the largest sizes. I've been fat all my life and the last time I remember being able to go into any store I wanted was when I was 11 and I was too short for most things. It's so embarrassing and sad shopping with friends and walking into the stores with them only to feel like everyone is looking at you because you don't belong.

I want to be able to fit into an airplane seat without having to stretch the seatbelt all the way out and worrying about whether or not it's going to fit and what I will have to do or questions I'd have to ask the flight attendant.

Lastly, I want to be able to stand in line for an amusement park ride without wondering if the bar will come all the way down or if I will be denied a ride because I won't fit.
  • sandiburn
    sandiburn Posts: 149
    Options
    I dont care about what I weigh. I want to wear a size 10. Im in a solid 14 not and some 12's. When I get there.........the whole world will know. :laugh: lol.
  • amyprzyby
    amyprzyby Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    my Wedding Rings---thats right---rings---I've gained so much weight that I cant wear them anymore....and the hubby spent good $$ on them so I need to wear them----so thats my goal---

what a lovely goal! good luck!
  • _Punjab
    _Punjab Posts: 67
    Options
    I feel you on the replies to the airplane seat... Definitely one of the most embarrassing and soul crushing moments dealing with my weight was when I flew on a plane at my peak and had to buckle the seat belt at my waist instead of my lap, and it still took all my force to close it... So not having to worry about fitting into an airplane seat belt would be nice.

Also, I just really want to be able to go shopping with my girlfriends and actually be able to shop. I'm sick of just walking around the store and dreaming about the clothes I think are cute while everyone else is in the fitting rooms. I haven't been able to shop with my friends... ever. I was fat ever since I was a kid, and I just remember my mom having to special order clothes for me because in those days stores didn't carry clothes for kids my size.
  • Caz104
    Caz104 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    .....half of the clothes in my closet :(
  • walkermom58
    walkermom58 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose the weight and keep...it...off! Btw, love to go in my closet for those smaller sizes I keep hanging onto. Did just that today! A silly ole blouse, that I've had for 2 1/2 years. I was always going to 'lose weight and fit into it'. Well, I finally did! I was :smile: inside all day long!
  • AprilLBradley
    AprilLBradley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    a size 8 jean!
  • lisam191
    lisam191 Posts: 20
    Options
    A blue dress that i haven't worn in over 2 years. I'd need to lose about another 20lbs before i'd even stand a chance of fitting into it.
  • dasaucywench
    dasaucywench Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That is my first mini goal as well...had hoped to reach it by the end of August but not quite there yet. We can do this!~!
  • jimmeezwyf
    jimmeezwyf Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My size 5/6 jeans and my wedding ring as well...:)
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    ....every hot piece of A** that I see at the bars
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to fit back into my wedding dress from 25 years ago by my sons wedding next month but I'm not sure I'm ever going to be that tiny again.
  • PattyCake123
    PattyCake123 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I want to make it to a single digit pant size! I'm aiming for a size 8, which I haven't been since the beginning of high school. I started at 16/18, am at a 14 now, so slowly but surly I'm making my way down.