Sweets under 100 calories?

Options

Replies

• econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I like ricotta cheese with cocoa powder and sweetener. nom, nom, nom!! It's like a substitute for cheesecake for me :flowerforyou:
  • determined_01
    Options
    www.arcticzero.com

A whole pint of ice cream for 150 calories. So if you wanted 100 cal or less, just eat 2/3 the pint or less.
    how do these taste? I'm quite intrigued...
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow I didnt know about this ice cream!!! I can't wait to try it!!! It looks good!!! :bigsmile:
  • dasaucywench
    dasaucywench Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    www.arcticzero.com

A whole pint of ice cream for 150 calories. So if you wanted 100 cal or less, just eat 2/3 the pint or less.

I am definitely checking this out...ice cream is my weakness!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Healthy Choice greek frozen yougurts!!!! Single serve containers are 100 calories each. Try the Vanilla Bean with a swirl of chocolate syrup for a chocolate fix. The rasberry is by far the best though!!!!
  • hansenh1
    hansenh1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Jello Sugar Free Fat Free chocolate fudge pudding mix with unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Throw some strawberries on top! you can have a cup of pudding for 100 calories and 8 carbs!
  • momofthreesons
    momofthreesons Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Krave cereal is sooooo good. I also eat 90 calorie rice krispie treats at the end of the day.
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i found several recipes on MFP that are about there in cals. Pumpkin/spice muffins is my fave so far
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    For when you want real chocolate, Dove Dark Chocolate Promises are under 50 calories each. I keep a bag in the back of the freezer so it's out of sight, but when I want one it's easy to fit it into my goals.
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Freeze dried fruits

Cup of Berries
  • Ddmck1
    Ddmck1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm a choco-holic for sure. I like the Hunt's Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding snack packs. I like to jazz it up with strawberries and lite whipped cream. Fills a whole bowl and I feel like I'm getting something good :)
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    www.arcticzero.com

how do these taste? I'm quite intrigued...

I eat that stuff all the time!! Its not really as creamy as regular ice cream BUT it tastes pretty good. I like the chocolate one.
  • tmccarter11
    Options
    I don't know where you live, but here they have "Blue Bell" no sugar added, lowfat ice cream. 1/2 cup is 90 calories. I love it! Either that or Nestles dark chocolate squares for 70 calories each.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    4 Hershey milk chocolate kisses. Sometimes you just want unadulterated milk chocolate and these little candies fit the bill!! :D
  • happythermia
    Options
    snickers mini ice cream bars. 90 calories of PURE AMAZING
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Healthy Choice greek frozen yougurts!!!! Single serve containers are 100 calories each. Try the Vanilla Bean with a swirl of chocolate syrup for a chocolate fix. The rasberry is by far the best though!!!!

we like that here.
    my husband loves it.
    i wish it had higher protein.
  • Rayzback
    Rayzback Posts: 73
    Options
    Need to check out the CBS report on artic zero, some were like 67% more calories then advertised.
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    jello mousse temptations...dark chocolate is awesome!!! 60 calories.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Fiber One has Chocolate Brownies @ 90 calories and Chocolate Chip cookies (also like a brownie) @ 90 Calories ...they're very good and you get your fiber too!

Skinny Cow and Weight Watchers both have a Chocolate ice cream pop at 100 calories or less

You can also go for 1 square of Extra Dark (Godiva or Ghiridelli Chocolate) for less than 100 calories....check the label; some you can have 2 sqares, some only 1 to stay under 100
  • LinzyNathong
    Options
    mine too! wheat thins and l.cow tomato basil cheese