Absofrickenlutely amazing job!

Ditto
  • babyface99f
    Options
    Great job:) Congratulations:)
  • make_meup
    make_meup Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awsome! Reading ur story makes me believe that losing weight n feeling healthy can be done.. I wanna drop 80 pounds.
  • enpleinefloraison
    enpleinefloraison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    incredible :-) it must feel wonderful to be at the end of the weight loss road but at the very beginning of a healthy, fit lifestyle. congratulations!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing. You look like a totally different you! So much more full of life and all! Way to go!
  • sassified66
    sassified66 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great and so happy! Very nice job and commitment! I love seeing how fitness and health changes a person on the outside... but your smile tells the big picture how you feel on the inside! Job well done... Keep up the inspiration!
  • DLKeeble
    DLKeeble Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I started in April of 2011 at 285 lbs and a 40 inch waist. In 14 months, I was down to 196 lbs and a 34 inch waist. When I started, I had higher than normal blood pressure (was almost in need of high blood pressure meds), I had sleep apnea, ran out of breath easily, was always too hot and uncomfortable, and got sick often. I had been working shiftwork (nights and days) for 14 years straight. I wouldn't say I ate terrible food, but I was pretty inactive. Probably on my way to a heart attack.

Now, I switched to working days only, workout about 6-9 hours a week, and eat healthier. I am stronger, faster, healthier, and have a resting heart rate of 46 and normal blood pressure. Oh, and I haven't been sick for over a year.

Before:
    100_0126.jpg

After:
    Hiking
    20120619_114608.jpg
    20120723_153958.jpg
    20120730_131344.jpg

Mountain Climbing (and posing) :)
    20120809_132338.jpg

Posing :)
    Untitled.jpg

MFP kept me on track and educated me on what to eat and what not to eat. Thanks.

Good job! You look totally happy and content. My son is transforming in front of me. He works crazy hours and has/had hbp and sleep apnea. (railroad engineer) He has taken control of his life and I am so proud of him. He even introduced me to MFP and I am having success too!
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    Great dedication! You look really hot!
  • snowym
    snowym Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats and you look amazing and I am sure you feel it as well :)

Michelle
  • FrostyBev
    FrostyBev Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome work man. You look like a totally different person and I'm sure you feel like a totally different person. Great job!
  • jmuller06
    jmuller06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!! Great job!
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    not only do you look younger, healthier and more fit, but you can see how much happier you must feel inside...it's radiating from your face :bigsmile: Well done...and gives me hope, thanks!! :drinker:
  • John020667
    Options
    Awesome job you are inspirational
  • kemmy45
    kemmy45 Posts: 59
    Options
    awesome... keep on inspiring people.
  • amyLhuff
    amyLhuff Posts: 102
    Options
    Amazing awesome job!
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    SOO very well done! You look terrific!! Congrats on your new life!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Wow! You don't look like the same man! Congratulations! Sure is inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Fantastic dedication!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!