*screams*

Options
LadyIvysMom
LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
Dear nasty man sitting down the row from me, hacking up phlegm every 5 seconds:

You clearly have some sort of throat disease that I don't particularly want to catch. Seriously, either seek medical attention or stop clearing your throat every 5 seconds or I'ma come over there and just start pelting you with lozenges. You are disgusting and you are making it impossible for anyone to get any work done.

Without warm regards,

all of your coworkers

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    *farts*
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    *farts*

perfection
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    well go tell him then, not us..we aren't him
  • MonicaT1972
    Options
    Try having one of those on the treadmill next to you at the gym!!!
  • stacey5971
    Options
    we have one of those. they have to move her around alot so new people get annoyed by her. its wonderful.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options

You clearly have some sort of throat disease that I don't particularly want to catch. Seriously, either seek medical attention or stop clearing your throat every 5 seconds or I'ma come over there and just start pelting you with lozenges. You are disgusting and you are making it impossible for anyone to get any work done.

Without warm regards,

all of your coworkers

are you in my office? Is phlegmy guys name Dale?
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    chest cold, not that nasty, now if he say "messed his drawers" and isnt takeing care of it then yeah nasty.
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Good thing you don't sit next to me. I haven't showered or put on deodorant for at least 3 weeks. And I workout twice a day.
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    2hyaq68.gif
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options

Without warm regards,

all of your coworkers

are you in my office? Is phlegmy guys name Dale?

haha love it. I hate people like Dale
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Good thing you don't sit next to me. I haven't showered or put on deodorant for at least 3 weeks. And I workout twice a day.

aw-hell-naw.jpg
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I used to work with a guy who didn't wear deoderant and worked inside hot trailers. It was pretty gross...even more gross was him leaning over my shoulder while sweating and stinky. *gag*
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    At least you don't share an office space with a 23-year old web guy who doesn't shower OR wash his clothes, and then farts in his cube when people leave to go potty or get lunch. :noway: :noway: We just call him "THE FUNK." Gads.
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    2hyaq68.gif

Hey, I wanna work at THAT PLACE. :laugh: :laugh:
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Just to be on the safe side, go have yourself checked for TB.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRQXPH3jiwX7nNMFdW0Opi_D6_8ZDUHKgvT_YmMhEV6PQ-Uo6Y
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    No, it's not Dale. But it's clearly Dale's evil twin.

I think this guy should get together with the 47 year old woman we used to have who spent her days (on the phone with clients) popping bubble gum like an angsty tweenage girl...
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Cough every time he does... lol :bigsmile:
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    At least he's not sitting right behind you on the bus,
    An coughing / sneezing onto your neck.

Now that is wrong