June Starters: January 18 weigh-in week

Options

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I seriously almost did that today! Not with the cigs, but eating food because I felt like "I deserve it" or "I can handle it." I saw a low number this morning that I wasn't expecting, and I felt entitled to something as I was sitting here contemplating eating a few snacks. Some ice cream, some pb, some other things. UGH Why did I want to do that? Oh well, mamakat is right, tomorrow is a new day :)
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    Booo! No change this week. I can't say I'm surprised but I am a little disappointed. I should be thrilled that I didn't gain considering the weekend I had. Oh well.

LW:187
    CW:187
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    :sad: Ugh I can't stop eating!!!
  • yellowhouse
    Options
    Happy with this-

SW- 265
    LW-221
    TW-219
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: We're only waiting on me to weigh in for the ss. lol Sorry guys!! :blushing: :laugh:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    What is it about a good number that makes it feel okay to go overboard (until a minute after you did it). Oh well not a good night. I think I would sell a kidney for a cigarette so probably better that I ate the crackers and egg salad, a 100 calorie pack of cookies and fruit gummy things too- all after dinner of course. On second thought maybe I should have gone and bought some cigarettes probably just as damaging in the long run. :ohwell:

Congratulations on staying strong and resisting the cigarrettes... That is a BIG deal, so GO YOU!!!!!!!
    And you kept your after dinner snack reasonable and not CRAZY! :laugh:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Hey, ladies!
    When do we want to do some more 'after' pics? I was think mid to late March....... Can I get some feedback?
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Hey, ladies!
    When do we want to do some more 'after' pics? I was think mid to late March....... Can I get some feedback?

I have to do some the week of March tenth....which is ten weeks after New Years...so that works for me
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    March is good. 3 months into the year. That way if we wait 3 more months we will be at our 1 year anniversary month. We HAVE to have pictures for that!!
  • tearose
    tearose Posts: 94
    Options
    Didn't see it yet so here goes:

SW - 300
    LW - 263
    CW - 261.2

CLOSE to the 2lbs. I really should start exercising more heavily. I just don't seem to have the energy to do more than just the bare minimum. *pouts*

Will someone please explain
    SW, LW and CW??i i'm definitely out of the loop:embarassed:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I'm good for the pics in March. I vow to do them in a bikini!! :bigsmile: :blushing: I will still be wintery pale though...oh well!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    [Awesome!!! Glad everyone wants to do pics in March!!!! And momto4wifeto1, you're right!!!! We HAVE to do pics for JUNE!!!! :happy:
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    I hoping to be at my initial goal weight by the end of March so I may wait until then for my "after" pic unless I manage to screw up royally and am no where near my goal weight. Let's keep our fingers crossed that doesn't happen. :tongue:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Didn't see it yet so here goes:

SW - 300
    LW - 263
    CW - 261.2

CLOSE to the 2lbs. I really should start exercising more heavily. I just don't seem to have the energy to do more than just the bare minimum. *pouts*

Will someone please explain
    SW, LW and CW??i i'm definitely out of the loop:embarassed:

SW = Starting weight
    LW = Last Week
    CW= Current weight.

HI! :flowerforyou:
  • busymom74
    Options
    SW- 195
    LW- 160.5
    CW- 162

Up 1.5 lb. . . . :huh: :sad:

And moving on!!!!! I'll post the ss later when I get a chance.
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i'm game for March pics. i won't be anywhere near my goal weight (which I've moved to 135 btw) in March (or even June) but the progress will be nice to see.

i love this group :)

linne
  • busymom74
    Options
    Oh, yea, I'm up for March pics. I hope to be 150 or less by my daughters birthday March 16th! She turns 2! :noway: Whoo!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    March will totally be a "during" pic for me, too, linn.... But it will be really great to see how far we have come in three months (from our pic that is posted on our website)

Shanna~ No screwing up for you!!! You're on your way girl!!!

Busymom ~ You will so be there!!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I wanted to share an affirmation that I have been using lately.... Some people don't use affirmation, but I have found that they help me....
    Look at yourself in the mirror and say this... out loud...

" I AM strong. I DESERVE this. I will REACH MY GOAL"

Do you already have an affirmation that you use? Share it with us! I believe in sharing what works for us with each other and encouraging others to success! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I'VE GOT THE MUNCHIES!!!!!!

It's crazy! I have 365 calories left (haven't worked out yet today, so that doesn't include exercise calories) and it's not even close to dinner time yet!!! I guess it's just one of those days! I just had a 100 calorie wheat thin pack to try to tame the beast!!!