***Honestly***

Options

Replies

• catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I was pretty good, I had 4 oz. grilled pork chop, mashed potato, and steamed carrots.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I had filet mignon, asparagus. and sweet potato. YUM
  • jeffreyrashad
    Options
    I did alright! I had a bowl of cereal & the rest of my sons hot dog! :embarassed:
    What? I had mad extra calories left!!! We're supposed to eat them right? :happy:

i know right! what do you do when it says you have extra calories to spare..lol
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I did Ok... 3 oz's lean pork loin roasted in a little BBQ sauce, side of peas and carrots, a little french bread w/butter. Sounds good right?

The killer side, I love/hate it. Casper crack I might call it - 300 grams of long grain white rice, with butter. So filling and satisfying and good. I crave carbs right now - don't know why. I'm going to blame it on this cold I'm fighting.
  • jentx
    jentx Posts: 244
    Options
    I went to the gym then after my snack was frozen yogurt from this new yogurt place down the street...it was only 120 calories without the mixins and it was awesome!!!

Then at home I had Healthy Choice Lobster Ravioli...super yummy too!
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    I made Chicken Paella with Prawns and italian sausage. Soo good. I think I ended up going over my calories slightly (probably less than 50 over), but I am ok with that :tongue:
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I made "Madeover Swiss Chicken Supreme" which I had with homemade sweet potato fries and Green Gian Immunity Boost veggies.

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Makeover-Swiss-Chicken-Supreme
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Cheesy poofs and pizza.
    *hangs head in shame with Tabsoda, then shrugs*
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I had whole wheat pasta with ground beef, organic roasted vegetable pasta sauce, spinach and mushrooms. Let me tell you it was delicious. Having it for lunch today and tomorrow. Made 7 servings. Oh so good!!
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    I'm with Tabsoda and PR...Bad but better than it could have been worse...

I had homemade bean burritos INSTEAD of the Taco Bell ones that I wanted and then I through everything over by 200 cals with popcorn. Grrr.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Ok, I had BBQ pizza - but ONE piece! With applesauce and glass of milk.

You are soooo strong! I hate when my family gets pizza, I can't stop myself with just one.

I was good. Made taco salad (435 cals) and felt happy and full after.
  • Ashia1317
    Ashia1317 Posts: 415
    Options
    Trust me, it took ALL i had not to grab the last piece no one wanted. So i just countered it with the sweetness of the applesauce . . . but the Taco Salad sounds even better than the pizza! YUM!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I was awful

I went out to eat.

Blue cheese iceberg wedge, garlic mashed potatoes, blackened filet, sauteed mushrooms, wayyy too much wine.

BUT I am back on the right path today.
    AND my sister has joined MFP, so I have to stay strong or else she will show me up :blushing:
  • autumnleann
    autumnleann Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Subway-Turkey on Wheat, NO CHEESE, with tomatoes, banana peppers and onions.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    Subway-Turkey on Wheat, NO CHEESE, with tomatoes, banana peppers and onions.

I refuse to give up cheese. Good for you for being so strong!
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I had homemade Chili Mac (found the recipe from the boards here) with mild cheddar cheese and probably too much sour cream but still stayed well under my calorie limit since I burned so much at the gym. After the gym I had a Yoplaits Whips Strawberry Mist as a snack. I love Whips. :smile:
  • ractayjon
    ractayjon Posts: 365
    Options
    I had some boiled white potato, "smothered" with sauteed spinach and mushrooms over them -- and a meatball (it was a pretty good size homemade turkey meatball) --
    with a shake of parmesean cheese on top.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    1400 calories worth of ouback! 6 oz sirlion, garlic mashed potatos and the chopped blue cheese salad (which is just about as many calories and grams of fat as the others combined!), sweet tea to drink, and yes, the bread and butter too.

yummy.

and, on an unofficial note, i was down a pound from last weigh in, so we'll see if it catches up with me by monday! :)
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Oh, processed fun due to time constraint.
    Morningstar farms spicy black bean veggie burger patty, 120 grams steamed broccoli, and a smallish baked potato with butter and sour cream (real sour cream is a staple in my house and I see no need to stop using it. RF and FF sour cream are disgusting!). Then a sugar free jello pudding cup (banana fudge). I don't like all the extra added crap, but, I sure do like a tasty 60 calorie dessert that isn't fruit or yogurt. :indifferent:
  • buggaboo73
    Options
    I was medium. It's right before TOM so I planned to go over by a few hundred cals and was hoping to stop at 1500 instead of 1200 so I could satisfy the extra hungries but still be sensible. I think I ended up more like 1800 because I had seconds at dinner. So it's gonna be a maintenance week more likely than not but.....I'll be too scared to get on the scale till after TOM anyway.