Piercings...

Options

Replies

• WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Oh the things you learn about people. Some of you I am surprised at the answers. I have several piercings. So does my hubby. I like them all. Not a fan of hugely gauged ears tho.

That...I HATE the gauges! My little sister has them, they stink. I watched her put her little pinky finger through them on webcam.. Ew.
    Yeah that is just yuck to me. And then they get so big they rip and you have floppy skin. Gross.

They only stink if you don't keep them clean, if done properly they do not get thin and rip and the do not get floppy... although now you can elect to have surgery to have the lobes fixed and you would never know the person had their ears stretched in the first place - a really good friend of mine had one of his rip due to a fight - he had them fixed and you cannot tell.
  • trevpimp
    trevpimp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Just my lobes. I wanted an eyebrow pierced but my cuzin ripped his off with a towel so it's a no no
  • Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Will_Lift_4_Shoes Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I don't think I want my belly button done. I will see. If I get my tummy toned and sexy maybe. I don't have stretch marks from having 5 kids but I don't want it to look bad in my tummy either.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh I miss all of my old piercings :/
    Currently I have
    1/2" lobes, helix, 4 standard lobe piercings, tongue, navel, and right nostril.

In the past two years I retired my eyebrow, center labret, smiley (removed and re-done like 6 times.. lol) and around 12 standard lobe piercings or so.. something like that. Looking to get both rooks done soon.
  • TM2794
    TM2794 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    spiderbites (two lip piercings) on right side.
    nose ring
    both cartilage
    both tragus'
    plugs
    2nd holes on lobes
    a conch on left ear
    and 2 dermals on my collarbones!

i don't wear them all at one time, though. they can look pretty overwhelming lol.

I am getting a tat of a fairy. I think the dermal would look cool in her wings. May have to work up the nerve. My piercings are recent and it took some talking to get to the point I could do it.

that'd be cute! getting them done isn't painful, the hard part is the aftercare. i've had my dermals done twice, the first time i had them i took a shower and they got caught on my loofah - you can imagine the rest of that scene... as long as you're aware and careful, i totally recommend them :)
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    Just recently, I had twenty six (I've had more, took them out). I just took most of the ones in my face out. Now I only have eighteen (most in my ears). I've got four dermals, a sternum piercing, monroe, septum,industrial, and 1/2 inch plugs.

Piercings are really a beautiful thing if you can pull them off. I can't even tell you how many bad piercings I've seen that I've wanted to pull out. As I tell all the people who criticize me for having them, just because you think they're ugly, they actually could mean different things in different places. Like the nose piercing in India and stretched ears in the Buddhist religion. Don't be so quick to judge :wink: .
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    Just tats for me! But I love women who have their nipples pierced. its just sexy!

I am NOT a fan of nipple piercings on women. Why ruin an already perfectly engineered playtoy? Plus, the women I've known who've had them have all had issues eventually and ditched 'em. Pierce something else, I say. Maybe your ankle... =p

I have a friend who actually did pierce her ankle. Most random piercing I've ever seen.
  • seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    presently, I only have 13 piercings, all in my ears, including tragus, cartilage, and stretched 4 gauges. I previously had my labret pierced, and I could have a stud or a lip ring which was super cute until I was in a car accident that triggered the air bag and hit me in the face and hurt my gums. Before my two babies, I had my belly button pierced (all of the cute jewelry would catch on tables, furniture and zippers and tear/scar my piercing:/; had my hood pierced, which only felt like a pinch when I got it and was cute but not as sexually stimulating as one would expect; and I had my nipples pierced at a 6 gauge, which was super hot and especially sexy when I had stars as the captive beads, which showed through all of my tops...but then I was fearful that the weight would make my breasts sag...and then I started breast feeding, lol.

Anyway, now I am a mom with only my ears pierced and plenty of tats. Though I miss some piercings, my kids are too rowdy and would pull on stuff, and it was difficult to find thick enough shirts to cover my nips when trying to be professsional
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Have had 13.
    10 ear
    two nose
    1 tongue
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i had my ears done , when iwas 6 WEEKS old, i am against piercing on children, and i have hated my ears being peirced for years. they have never healed up, and i don't really like peircings. i guess i am weird?? have nothing against them on other ppl, i do like tattoos , just not into piercings :)
  • dkweathington
    dkweathington Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just ears for right now, but I want a nose ring!!
  • RzRzRzR
    RzRzRzR Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    PA
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Two in each ear, nose (closed up for about 3 years) and belly button
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    PA

I've always thought those looked horribly painful to get.
  • kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have a few... 10 in my ears (4 on each lobe, cartilage and tragus), my nose, belly button and both nipples. :blushing:
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I have my ear lobes pierced 3 times right and left, my right cartilage twice, left once, so 9 all together. I used to have my belly button and tongue pierced. Some days I would like my tongue ring back.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    ears and nose, used to have my tongue and belly button done.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    three in right ear lobe and two in left. like to be brave enough for more but......:)
  • RzRzRzR
    RzRzRzR Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    PA

I've always thought those looked horribly painful to get.

No worse than getting an earring done.
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I like them. Have my lip done, and plan to get my cartilage and the left side of my nose done, that's about it.

Oh, also have 2 piercings in each ear. Just the normal lobes.