What kind of excuse is that??

Options
2»

Replies

• emzmc
    emzmc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    It's kinda like having a big piece of cake and trying to rationalize it by drinking a Diet CokeI

I read an article one time that said only fat people drink diet coke, so maybe you are right, that they eat cake and justify with a diet soda lol!

Theres plenty of thin people who do the same. Just because it's in an article doesn't mean it's true.
  • Glasgow_Vegan
    Glasgow_Vegan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people talk about "cheat days". It's much better to just eat ONE snack as a treat on a random day once a week etc. when you feel like it. As long as it fits into your calorie goal. A cheat day implies a whole day of binging...
  • ixap
    ixap Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I work at a hospital as a dietitian. I was educating a nice fellow about healthy eating because of his elevated cholesterol. He said "You won't believe this, but I"m in really good shape. My wife runs marathons". He was serious. And I was speechless.
    Love it.
    My friend's boyfriend goes out for jogs with her but stops for breaks while she does and out-and-back or cuts across an alley while she does a full block and then asks here "how many miles did we go?"
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    It was probably part of the script. :laugh:

There you go ..... "reality television."
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    What kind of excuse is that??!

A very lame... a very stupid.... a very asinine excuse.....
  • vesperpt
    vesperpt Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I used to never log condiments because I didn't think they were substantial enough! Boy, was I wrong, or lying to myself!
    Luckily I hate mayo and most salad dressings - it saves me a ton of grief!
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    This thread makes me want a piece of cake