5/8" holes
    industrial
    tragus
    Upper cartilage
    eyebrow
    spider bites
    vertical labret
    nipples
    and belly button done 3 times like a triangle.

I had a dermal anchor in the center of my collar bone and it rejected...so i got two more done under the collar bone on each side and they also rejected.....sucks cause they were my favorite :-(
  • Nik0417
    Nik0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i have three ear lobe
    right cartilage
    tongue
    did have belly button done but it came through my skin, i was allergic to the belly ring.
  • drinkdeathhatred
    drinkdeathhatred Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Both ears are at 14's and the right side of my lip is pierced, loop not stud. I will be redoing my eyebrow and nose in the next few weeks (hopefully, I keep forgetting I bought needles). If I ever make it to my goal weight and size, my own personal reward is going to be me allowing myself to save up and finally get corset piercings.
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I have my nipples and ears pierced and have two tats..One Macaw on my breast and a dragon on my back shoulder..
    Want.. My belly button done when I loose my weight
    I have a few other tats I want as well but need to figure out where I want them..
    My hubby also has his nipples and a few tats.. I thinks tats are beautiful..:love:
  • txdahl
    txdahl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ears and tongue. Don't think about the ears at all but even after 15yrs with it I have lots of fun seeing the responses when ppl see the tongue at my age and in my business/profesional life.
  • paris458
    paris458 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have dermals in my back
  • bahlquist
    Options
    Love belly piercings with a chain hot hot hot
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Options
    I want my left nip pierced....But im too fat. When I get my dream body that will be my reward. My friend has both of her nips pierced and I find them attractive.
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I had 5 in one ear, 3 in the other, and a nose ring. I only use my 1st set of earring holes now. Let my nose ring close up. I have a professional job so none of that would be permitted. But I do like them!
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Tongue, left nipple, belly button, and ears. Love them!! :tongue:
  • seashman
    seashman Posts: 51
    Options
    I loveee piercings! Both aesthetically and the adrenaline rush of getting them. Right now I have 3 on each lobe, my cartilage on my right ear, and my belly button and I'm getting my nose and another cartilage ring later this week.

Sometime in the future I want to get another cartilage in my left ear, venoms, and maybee my nipples (super undecided there lol).

I think one or two on guys is hot as hell too, although a face full of metal is pushing it. :p
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    before babies...
    i had my belly button pierced.

now, my ears are stretched to 8g.

wanted a lip or nose piercing, but can't due to work.
  • shell3986
    Options
    I have 17 of them. 12 on my ears-2 in each lobe, industrial, cartilage, helix, tragus on both sides, conch and rook. Tongue, nose, left side of lip (although I never wear that one) and both nipples. Love em all.
  • seamonkey789
    Options
    I have an industrial an helix on one side and a spiral on the other. I have 3 lobe piercing on each side but retired one so I could stretch. My first holes are at 10mm and 3rds at 4 gauge. I also have my nostril and tongue.

And also pet peeve. stretched ears are not called gauged or gauges. That is a jewelry size. We just prefer stretched
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Both of my ears are pierced three times, and my nipples have been pieced for seven years.. No regrets whatsoever. I lovvve them. ;)

I just love piercings.. They can look very sexy on a man -- If tasteful.. Not face pierced shut or plugs, in my opinion. Gross. I've also never kissed anyone with a tongue ring, but I personally don't think I'd like it.

On my want list: Cartilages, both tragi, right eyebrow (which will probably never happen because I'm a nurse and I need to keep my appearance professional), a side labret (also will probably never happen), and I've been recently toying with the idea of dermals on my hips but I'm scared for rejection.
  • Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Will_Lift_4_Shoes Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I think piercings are great I certainly don't regret mine. I have only ever heard people refer to their ears or whatever hole they were increasing as gauged so I will have to ask around if that's what they really prefer or the stretched. Thanks for weighing in everyone.
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    I have an industrial an helix on one side and a spiral on the other. I have 3 lobe piercing on each side but retired one so I could stretch. My first holes are at 10mm and 3rds at 4 gauge. I also have my nostril and tongue.

And also pet peeve. stretched ears are not called gauged or gauges. That is a jewelry size. We just prefer stretched

THANK YOU!
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I have 3 in my left ear (2 lower and 1 in the cartiledge), 2 in my right ear and my belly button
  • AmongstTheStars
    Options
    Have:
    3 on each lobe
    2 cartilage piercings on right (repierced twice)
    Industrial on left ear
    Stretched lobes at a 2. Tried to go to 0 too fast and one lobe blew.
    That's all. :(

Want:
    Tragus on both (getting next month)
    Triple Forward Helix on right (getting at Christmas with sister and mom)
    Left nostril
    Right side of lower lip
    Left eyebrow
    Bellybutton (once I lose the weight)
    And possibly a conch

And also tattoos. Lots of tattoos....
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I wish I had more.
    Only have my belly button pierced.
    Plan on getting the Red Bull logo.