• caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    This sounds good. I eat at least one banana a day, would love to mix it up
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    BUMP!

Also, has anyone tried it with maybe one whole egg, one egg white? Or egg beater?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    BUMP!

Also, has anyone tried it with maybe one whole egg, one egg white? Or egg beater?
  • XxMarciaxX
    XxMarciaxX Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say thankyou i made these this morning for my breakfast and they were delicious !, my 5 yr old enjoyed helping me eat them lol, and im nicely full up :)
  • LiamGTR
    LiamGTR Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    4-6 x Eggs (depends on how many people you're cooking for, and how many pancakes you're making)
    2 x scoop of Protein powder
    1 x scoop of Creatine powder
    1 x cup semi-skimmed Milk
    1 x cup of Oats
    1 x chopped Banana
    tsp Baking Powder

Blend

Cook

Sprinkle cinnamon on once cooked

Muuuuch better!

I even added this onto the database with full, accurate, nutrition. search 4 egg pancake and you'll find this:
    Home Made - 4 Egg Protein Banana Pancake W/ 1 X Scoop of Whey and Creatine
  • kemkem89
    Options
    First impression = banana omelet? haha. But it does sounds good. I'm gonna give it a try!
  • kemkem89
    Options
    First impression = banana omelet? haha. But it does sounds good. I'm gonna give it a try!
  • sugarbomb83
    sugarbomb83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Tried making thsi recipe today... I opted to add 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder and used a hand blender to beat the mixture. The pancakes were amazing! I bet they'd be even better with chocolate protein powder
  • Bean5
    Bean5 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I made these, they were a little weird for me, but i thought i would comment that the recipe/batter did totally work. They were sweet enough I didn't need honey or syrup.
  • slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    where can you buy protein powder from to add to the mix??xx
  • CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm making this for breakfast! Yay!
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this! I'll be trying it soon.. it sounds like one of those really weird things that actually ends up tasting good lol.
  • jeffhwc
    Options
    bump
  • nrd2212
    nrd2212 Posts: 128
    Options
    bump for the awesomeness
  • auntkk28
    auntkk28 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I will be trying these soon, thanks for sharing:wink:
  • radeema
    radeema Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I've got 3 overripe bananas I need to use up so definitely making these for breakfast tomorrow morning - glad I can make them without flour or baking powder etc...

oh, also, how big a banana should you use - mine are small to medium sized and need to use them all, if I use all 3 of them will I need like 6 eggs for it to taste right?
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I just finished eating these and i was pleasantly surprised! I made one big pancake and had a hard time flipping it, but will make smaller ones next time. I added a tablespoon of peanut butter and a pack of the chocolate flavored powder for my leftover Body by Vi stuff, topped with 1 teaspoon of light Becel margarine and 1/4 cup of Old Tyme sugar free syrup (which only has 25 calories!) Yummy!
  • lovewish
    lovewish Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bump:smile: