Nothing tastes as good as thin feels

Options

Replies

• Glasgow_Vegan
    Glasgow_Vegan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Read this recently made me laugh :laugh: so I decided to share: - "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"

I think that statement from Kate Moss means "Would you rather have that cake or get to your goal weight?" Not "Don't eat anything if you want to be skinny!"
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I'm here to add the obligatory post regarding nutella.

Nutella tastes better than thin feels.

There.
  • Glasgow_Vegan
    Glasgow_Vegan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i REALIZE most ppl on here LOVE that fatty meat called Bacon, but I do not conform. I think bacon is greasy, unhealthy, and non nutritional waste of my precious calories.

The point here IMO is that the taste of food is superficial and does not last very long. After u eat it now u have to deal with those extra calories for as long as it takes for you to burn them off.

But being skinny and in shape FEELS great it breeds confidence and allows you to do so much more while feeling great. The benefits of being skinny = in shape are endless!

Being physically and emotionaly fit feels better than a duhnut does in ur mouth for 15 seconds......

Yes, this!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    Bacon tastes better than thin. And I don't want to be thin. I want to be healthy.

AMEN!! i think the sentiment here is that healthy can be slender and muscular but shouldn't be just skin and bones!!!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Yeah so it's my motto! I love it!
  • SoViLicious
    Options
    Mine is nothing taste as good as fit feels! Yes being fit and able to walk and run feels better than any double cheese burger has ever tasted to me. I can walk without breathing heavy now!
  • renaconnor
    renaconnor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This phrase helped me lose 30 lbs!!! I keep it on my fridge door...:-)
  • SoViLicious
    Options
    This phrase helped me lose 30 lbs!!! I keep it on my fridge door...:-)

YES!
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    They've never had a fried chicken breast with gravy and real mashed potatoes.

Amen, sister! :love:
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I think bacon is greasy, unhealthy, and non nutritional waste of my precious calories.
    GET THE #@$& OUTTA MY OFFICE
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    lies...all lies.

^^^ THIS!
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I tell myself that every time I drive my Krispy Kreme.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I know some people see that quote as clever or cute (I think it's simply wrong - that you aren't eating the good food). But the statement is sometimes associated with pro-ana.

I know that the intent of the message might be fine, but it's the all-inclusive language (nothing) that's likely the trigger. Maybe the intent is good. There are better ways to say it, but I realize "eating a second or third piece of cake and going over on your daily calories probably isn't going to make you feel as good as making healthy food choices, hitting your macros, and staying within your calorie goals" doesn't fit on a T-shirt. The font size would be way too small. It's just not marketable.
  • samlankford
    Options
    lol remember "thin people look good with clothes on, fit people look good naked!!" happy wednesday :laugh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Bacon tastes better than thin. And I don't want to be thin. I want to be healthy.
    THIS!!!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • CanadianThunder
    Options
    Lasagna > thin

Totally this! I haven't had lasagna in sooo long!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Clearly they've never had ground beef, cream of mushroom soup, cheddar cheese and tater tots all baked together and topped with Cholula and sour cream.

Clearly.
  • CheezPuff89
    CheezPuff89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I remember reading that in my mother's handwriting in her weight watcher's diary as a kid, and it haunted me. I hate that saying with a passion.
  • TXGirl821
    TXGirl821 Posts: 115
    Options
    I HATE that saying. Hate it. Who wants to be stick thin? I want to be healthy, I want to be athletic. Merely being THIN has never been my goal.

But yum...bacon. :)
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options

teeandcakes_maple_bacon_cupcake-xl.jpg

:love:
    You have my full attention!