Wow! You look fantabulous!!!
  • owski17
    owski17 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you look great!! definitely an inspiration for me (:
  • Winx212
    Winx212 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am on the first week of my 'challenge'. I am looking at the success stories of people and this one is truly motivating. Congrats and thanks for sharing!! I cant wait to share mine in about 6 months too!
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulation! And by the way I don't see where another 15 lbs could even come from!

my hips and butt preferably ;)
  • octoberfalling
    Options
    Fantastic work, girl, you look awesome!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look so so good...I am definitey inspired...Keep up the great work...No goal is to high for you if you continue to put in the work...
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Remarkable commitment!!. And cool that you have a helicopter too :laugh:

haha my mom took me to vegas for my 21st birthday and we did a helicopter tour of the grand canyon :) at the time, I absolutely did NOT want any photographic evidence of me looking like that but it's nice to look back now and see the progress!
  • kacn28
    kacn28 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! You are an inspiration to me. I am currently where you used to be and would like to be where you are now :)
  • Abi_bug04
    Abi_bug04 Posts: 220
    Options
    That's absolutely amazing!! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!