Shedding Light in the Dark Corners

Options

Replies

• jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You made me cry. But in a really, really good way. Do you write often?
  • vendygirl
    vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the victory! Every bit counts and you are on your way!!!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this post. You are so honest...and witty :tongue:. Great job on your loss so far. I can't wait to see your results 6 months, 12 months, 24 months down the line. I know you will end up being a true inspiration to so many other people struggling to get started.
  • mrsfortune
    mrsfortune Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    This has to be by far the best Success Story I have read thus far! I feel like I went on the journey with you...LOL! Congrats on yor success so far, great job!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    This is amazingly inspiring!!!! You are a person that so many of us should look up too! Keep up the great work you are doing and we will be here to cheer you on through your journey!
  • p21usa
    p21usa Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    You made my day, Scott!! When I didn't see an entry from you yesterday, I got a little worried, lol. So many of us here are rejoicing in your successes and empathizing with your challenges. Thanks again for sharing your journey with us!
  • Jlan11
    Jlan11 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great job! Loved your story! Keep it up!
  • 012345emma
    012345emma Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    way to go your doing a fantastic job loved your story so far good luck in your future success xx:happy:
  • justinamay0535
    justinamay0535 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring post you have written! You can do it and from the sound of it there will be no stopping you! Good luck on your journey!
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    Options
    You are a very inspiring person, and yes, have a way with words. Keep at it, you're doing great!
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a well earned victory!

This is the best post I've read in a long time. You should start a blog or something. :happy:
  • SaraRT1983
    Options
    Wow!!! CONGRATULATIONS on a VICTORY!!! Your post was truely inspiring!!!!! Way to go and keep up the GREAT WORK!!!!!!! :smile:
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Fantastic reading! Congratulations!
  • MeadowSong
    MeadowSong Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    AMEN, Scott! I have noticed that my scale can be my friend, too! Fantastic victory!!! Keep on keepin' on, man, this is not just for you but for your son. SO worth it!

And so cool to send Old Reliable on to a new life! We'll have to all do a victory dance with you on that day!
  • lrmantione
    lrmantione Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!!!!
  • paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great job, Scott!
  • amandajam2012
    Options
    Your story made me laugh and made me cry. No matter how little if how much weight we have to loose we all have to take that first step to choose a better life style.
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Every pound matters! You are an excellent writer by the way. You have a way with words!

I agree. Great job on your success, i love your attitude. Keep up the great work!
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    OMG, I LIKE , ALMST TEARED UP READING THIS!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats dear, COOOOGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,011 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you are well on your way to 350, 300 and possibly lower. Just take it one day at a time and dont give up. YOU CAN DO IT... when I started out 100+ lbs seemed impossible so I just broke it down to 10 lbs at a time and for every 10 lbs I bought myself some earrings. remember babysteps you will get there. And I love your writing style look forward to hearing more and seeing some progress pics
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!