Shedding Light in the Dark Corners

Options

Replies

• pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great post...thanks for sharing with all of us (you made my day!!) You got this (you are determined and committed)
  • Babycakez38
    Babycakez38 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow!!! Extremely motivating and very well writen.
  • graciousdove
    graciousdove Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I agree with the hundred's of other posts! You are an amazing writer and I am so happy and proud of you to have made it so far already! You are such an inspiration and will go far in helping others with their weight loss journey as well! Keep up the amazing work!
  • the_chiha
    the_chiha Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! How fantastic! You are doing great and I look forward to reading about you losing more weight and accomplishing those goals!!
  • beverlybw
    beverlybw Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. You had me in tears by the end of it. I have spent my entire 21 years hoping that my mom will have this soul found realization that yes, she is considered "morbidly obese", but she does control her body and her life, and she CAN do it. She also cannot use a normal scale and your story just touched me. It just reminds me not to give up on her, that she can do it, and the more support she has the easier it will be for her to loose the weight.
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Don't normally comment on these posts, mainly just go on them to look at pictures! But you're doing really well, and I wanted to say congratulations on your hard work :flowerforyou:
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    This was wonderful.

Thank you for sharing :heart:
  • futurestarz
    Options
    Another great post! Thanks :)
  • wendyjane75
    wendyjane75 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins everytime! Congrats on your latest accomplishment - I know you can do it and that you'll keep us all entertained and motivated with your posts in the meantime ;)
  • sneakypackrat
    sneakypackrat Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss. Reading your story brought tears of joy to my eyes!! Great job and keep focusing on your health!!! :)
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you - well done and well managed. I hope that your reinforced wit remains when your super-scale goes the way of the dodo. :happy:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! How exciting!!! :)
  • Linzilla0315
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiring story :) I wish you happiness and success in your journey!
  • Cameo530
    Cameo530 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. Your attitude is amazing and makes me want to kick myself in the a** for not at least getting up for stroll around the neighborhood last night. The very best of luck (and determination and courage and humor) on the rest of your journey.
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the enlightenment and window into your corner! Your attitude and perseverence is what everyone needs to emulate. I will try to look at the one-at-a-time pounds and activities that way. It also occurs to me that you are already (even before Old Reliable) a big winner. You have a woman who knows you and finds you more than acceptable as her life partner and father. Your relationship with your child is a good one and you are setting an EXCELLENT example for him on how to live life well. I cheer you on your continued journey.
  • hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    From the other side of the pond - I'm rooting for you! Keep up the Great work!
  • nickwylie
    Options
    Also from the other side of the pond in little ol' kiwi land - that was an awesome victory. Your story has humbled and inspired, thank you for sharing. :heart:
  • clbowman11
    clbowman11 Posts: 117
    Options
    That is awesome! And I wish you the best of luck. I'm sure with each pound lost you're going to feel so much better! Congrats on your current loss by the way (:

Keep up the good luck & I'm sure you will reach your goals!
    :smile:
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Way to go, great inspiration. Keep it up!
  • expoduck
    expoduck Posts: 59
    Options
    You are SUCH an inspiration! I love reading your stories, and wish you every possible success! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!