ladies!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I shave everything every day in the shower. Even I shave my arms!! Just I don't shave my head.

This. I've found that the only razor that works for me is "Venus Embrace" and Skintimate Shave Gel.

In the winter I may go every other day, but I can't stand body hair...and I'm too big of a wimp to wax.
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Laser removal for pits and most of bikini area. Shave the my legs with the schick hydro. Works better than others for me. Also use either shaving cream or just shampoo or conditioner to shave with.
  • WhatAgirl_
    WhatAgirl_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am naturally extremely hairless on my body! have never shaved my legs or arms...
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I find a razor and conditioner works best. Waxing is awesome, but not as consistent as I'd like it to be. Also, it's a pain in the *kitten* having to wait for it to grow back long enough to do it again.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Gillette fusion for men. Women razors SUCK.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    My leg hair is very light, fine, and sparse, so I don't have to worry about it much. I wax occasionally at home, and shave using a Venus, no cream. It has a moisture bar thing which I find sufficient with water. My husband thinks it's a waste of money, but I can't wear a skirt and not shave my legs. People may not notice it, but I can.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    so odd question lol what does everyone use to shave their legs? im so sick of the same old soap and razor, its already prickly the next day! ughhhh does anyone use wax or a wipe on/wipe off lotion? whats worked for you?? thanks!!

Nair works! and your special place too!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Veet or Nair can be very irritating, people react to it even after they've used it a few times with no reaction. I used to use them all the time, then one day, Bam! Chemical burn. Not fun.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    so odd question lol what does everyone use to shave their legs? im so sick of the same old soap and razor, its already prickly the next day! ughhhh does anyone use wax or a wipe on/wipe off lotion? whats worked for you?? thanks!!

Just good disposable razors and plenty of nice shower gel x
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I still use a razor and shaving gel, Im gonna start waxing thou
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 weeks pregnant, so I can't bend over to shave very well (I've actually had to have my husband help a few times) but when I do, I use arbonne shave cream (the men's stuff). It works really well, and I have thick hair (especially since getting pregnant). I plan on finishing laser hair removal once I have had my daughter.
  • blankcanvas
    Options
    Being an Avon rep, I use their brand of hair remover cream. It's easy and wonderful! I don't know why people even use razors anymore, lol...
  • Tracepa98
    Tracepa98 Posts: 219
    Options
    I shave roughly every week or every other week. For under arms I use shaving cream but for the legs I take a bubble bath (usually avon scents) and use the suds as lather. Works well and cost effective.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I've tried a bit of everything but shaving gel and a good razor will never be beaten!
  • katie81smith
    katie81smith Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ive found that the more blades my razor has the better the shave and I shave everything except my arms. I prefer a man's razor they give a closer shave and it seems I can go longer before i have to shave again.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Being an Avon rep, I use their brand of hair remover cream. It's easy and wonderful! I don't know why people even use razors anymore, lol...

Because I used the Avon hair removal cream and it burnt me! I got a load of compensation though all I wanted was my money back from the random bag I got it in!
  • mvasallo
    mvasallo Posts: 57
    Options
    I mix olive/cocnut oil, white & brown sugar & some lemon juice give all the parts I'm about to shave a good scrub. Then I shave with some random razor with 3 blades, rinse, scrub again then shave again. It's made my hair grow back finer & thinner & you can't see the roots anymore like you could before.
  • MaybeAMonkey
    Options
    I don't need a pink or purple razor, so I use a guy's razor with refillable blades because its the cheapest option I've found. I like 4 or 5 blades best and no wrap-around wire "to prevent nicks and scratches", I'm a pro so it just seems a waste to me. I've been shaving my legs daily for over a decade - I love the smooth feeling and wear skirts and shorts all summer so I want my legs to look nice.

ETA: I just use my Suave or Aveeno (or whatever the store brand equivalent is) liquid body soap to shave, and Aveeno (or whatever the store brand equivalent is) body lotion after to prevent my eczema from flaring up.
  • emcupp
    emcupp Posts: 43
    Options
    Depends on the parts I am shaving...legs love my Venus embrace. Pits and nether regions I use men's Schick aqua. Has a moisture strip on the top and I like the way it maneuvers the sensitive areas.

Me too!