Will you treat yourself once you reach your goal?

Options
Not necessarily food-wise, but I've been wanting a guitar tattoo on my forearm for years and I told myself that once I'd reach my goal, I'd go get that tattoo. So that's what I'm working for, on top of wanting to feel & look better! So, what's gonna be your treat once you reach that goal of yours? ;)

Replies

• californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Never with food! I reached my goal a year ago and I my treats are still not about food! Anything, just not about food. :)
  • wheelinqueen
    wheelinqueen Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy a killer dress for Viva Las Vegas, if I make it to my goal by then!
  • Lmaxwell
    Lmaxwell Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Keeping with the tattoo theme, I want to get a rib piece when I reach goal.
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking a new swimsuit and a trip to Puerto Vallarta or Zihuatanejo. :bigsmile:
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree!!
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    My partner and I are both getting pirate tattoos on our forearm, myself a pirate pin-up wench and him a capnt aiming to disrobe her ;) on top of that of course a new wardrobe and hopefully a trip to a beach somewhere!
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I agree with the beach tendency...gotta go show off that hot body!!! ;)
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Clothing and/or video games. It depends on how I feel when I get there.
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    I think getting a few bikini's and even if I don't go to the beach but just lounge around in them, that will be my reward. Will feel good to not be so self-conscious about my body
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I already met goal. I didn't really have a "treat" I was thinking about other than to buy a pair of skinny jeans. I did buy a pair a couple of weeks ago and I look amazing in them. I guess my "treat" to myself is just feeling amazing. I love it!
  • SingeSange
    SingeSange Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm going to treat myself with a pair of "designer" jeans - the really expensive ones that cost hundreds of dollars.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Going out to a nice steak house downtown.

Yes, I reward myself with food. Arf Arf
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Christian Louboutin shoes....I have them all picked out!
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    A slinky blue dress.
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Getting my first bikini ever and sum new clothes for when I'm smaller
  • misskristy30
    Options
    With new clothes! :)
  • filomenae
    filomenae Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My goal isn't necessarily a number, but more happiness and acceptance with my body. I think that will be rewarding in itself when I'm finally able to say that I like who I am when I look in the mirror.
  • BradHallFitness
    BradHallFitness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I hit a couple of goals early this year and treated myself to some new Selecttech 552's to help me meet my next/future goals. I also treated myself to a food steamer.

Met my 8% body fat goal this year and as a reward I'm going to start bowling again and treat myself to a new bowling ball.
  • xowyomingox
    xowyomingox Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm rewarding myself with a sexy halloween costume. I'm usually against buying costumes. Not this year. I'm going to look hot in one!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Christian Louboutin shoes....I have them all picked out!

I envy you.. I want some CL shoes so bad. There's no way in hell I could afford them. :(

But maybe I'll get some sweet Nikes or something.