What do you think about Interracial relationships?

Options

Replies

• GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    C. If it's not your thing, fine, but don't push your preferences on me or anyone else. Who other people love is none of your concern. AT. ALL.
    I love bacon.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I have never had one I think they are awesome. I have never been hit on by a white guy before. lol
    I would totally date a white guy why I was against at first..but the black guy thing isn't working out in my favour. :indifferent:

(MFP does'nt count)
  • flobeedoodle
    flobeedoodle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I love bacon.

I used to love bacon, and I thought bacon loved me. Turns out bacon is a two-timing cheat who is always hanging out in sleazy meat markets. There are a million graphic pics and videos all over the internet of bacon with skinny-jeans-wearing, fake-bespectacled hipsters doing all sorts of twisted things. Take my advice: go ahead and have fun with bacon, but don't plan anything long term. Also, make sure you don't catch any diseases. Like hypertension or diabetes.
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    I love bacon.

I used to love bacon, and I thought bacon loved me. Turns out bacon is a two-timing cheat who is always hanging out in sleazy meat markets. There are a million graphic pics and videos all over the internet of bacon with skinny-jeans-wearing, fake-bespectacled hipsters doing all sorts of twisted things. Take my advice: go ahead and have fun with bacon, but don't plan anything long term. Also, make sure you don't catch any diseases. Like hypertension or diabetes.
    Racist.
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I love bacon.

Racist.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    My husband is Asian and I'm white.
    Once you go Asian you never go back.

I will start off by saying that I do not have an issue with interracial relationships.

That being said, I believe the "once you" type of statements just incite the negative responses that have been discussed in this thread.

If race or color doesn't matter, then why try to promote a particular one? Your statement implies that the race is superior.

I agree. It has always sounded a little racist when people say that they only date people of a certain race, whether it's their own or another race, even if I know that person isn't racist.

"Look, I don't wanna hurt your feelings, but I only date women of color."
    - Mean Girls
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options

I will start off by saying that I do not have an issue with interracial relationships.

That being said, I believe the "once you" type of statements just incite the negative responses that have been discussed in this thread.

If race or color doesn't matter, then why try to promote a particular one? Your statement implies that the race is superior.

I agree. It has always sounded a little racist when people say that they only date people of a certain race, whether it's their own or another race, even if I know that person isn't racist.

- Mean Girls

I agree with this also.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

- Mean Girls

I agree with this also.

:huh: I am married with one daughter. I am not used to anyone agreeing with me!!! :noway:
  • PapaDunx
    PapaDunx Posts: 243
    Options
    I think I think this question is stupid.

Why should there be a question about it.

Some of the most beautiful women I have "known" in Thailand or Malaysia or Lebanon, have been just that - beautiful women!
    Race is a lazy mind's tool for identifying culture - Eric Parslow
  • kristen807
    kristen807 Posts: 361
    Options
    Stupid people shouldn't breed, regardless of race.

^^ this lol. But I think it is fine! Love doesn't have a color :)
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

It does on Valetine's Day :explode:
  • kristen807
    kristen807 Posts: 361
    Options

It does on Valetine's Day :explode:

No! unless you mean chocolate brown, that is my love....and probably why I needed MFP!
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    C. If it's not your thing, fine, but don't push your preferences on me or anyone else. Who other people love is none of your concern. AT. ALL.
    I love bacon.

And bacon loves filet mignon <----there's another relationship that proves that mixing stuff is fun and amazing. :bigsmile:
  • Rachelle_Ohh
    Rachelle_Ohh Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with them, I wouldn't be here if my parents and grandparents didn't approve of it. LOL
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I actually think I attract more of the gentlemen of darker complexions. I also get a lot of guys from mixed backgrounds. And I'm cool with that. Love is love.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    agreed.

I don't think I think about interracial relationships. a relationship is a relationship. Inter-planetary can be a bit of a conern sometimes... odd body parts and all on some of those starbases.
  • JacquelineAvila
    Options
    If your in love, what does it matter the race of your partner?? It is what it is. Theres always gunna be those people who DONT mind their own business. If it aint ur relationship stay out of it duh!!
  • jimmeezwyf
    jimmeezwyf Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Still an issue? Didn't realize that....
  • Jac118
    Options
    I'm attracted to latino men and mixed race men. I'm super pale white. I really don't see it as a race - just what I'm attracted to! I want to move to South America lol ahh
  • jesska812
    jesska812 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I didn't realise that it was even a controversial issue these days......