Will you treat yourself once you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• bblich02
    bblich02 Posts: 57
    Options
    a spray tan and nails!! i only do that on special occasions :)
  • LLEB92
    LLEB92 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'll buy myself a designer dress or something but it certainly wont be food.
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm getting pretty close to my goal weight (12 lbs away), and I've been sticking with the tattoo theme as well by wanting to finish off my sleeve. BUT, I don't think that I'm going to get it once I hit my goal... I want to maintain for a year before getting this treat for myself. The shopping spree will definitely need to come quickly though! :bigsmile:
  • grimsin
    grimsin Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm poor so I'll just do the old toyota jump from the commercials :)
  • MeanSophieCat
    MeanSophieCat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm not 100% sure what my final goal weight is. I know where I've looked good in the past, but I think I can do better.

So...I'm giving myself little gifts as I hit milestones. For sticking to my diet this week and exercising all 7 days, it is a new HR monitor! Only 3 days to go!

When I am smoking hot, I think a trip to the beach in a teeny bikini might be in order.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I have no plans to treat or reward myslef when I reach my goal. I am fine with doing what I should merely for the satisfaction of doing it. I am not a 3rd grader nor a pet. And I only have ever had about 10 vanity pound to lose-so it's not a big deal...

Now getting to where I'm lifting weights and exercising more is actually a bigger goal! Which will be rewarded with being stronger and healthier.
  • _haleyscott
    Options
    I'll definitely buy some new clothes, seeing as I'll need them anyway!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Yep!!

A full side tattoo or an across the upper back tattoo of a cherry blossom tree and/or branch, depending on where I get it...

: ))
  • Becky_Boop
    Options
    I have bought a load of clothes which are a little snug now but will look fantastic when I am at goal! I am also going to get a tattoo on my hip which I have wanted for years!
    Hey, I might even save for a holiday since I will be able to wear a bikini without feeling self conscious for once!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe and hopefully a new addition to our family. Just about 25 lbs to goal!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Yep! Gonna have me a VS shopping spree!! Cant wait! :bigsmile:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily food-wise, but I've been wanting a guitar tattoo on my forearm for years and I told myself that once I'd reach my goal, I'd go get that tattoo. So that's what I'm working for, on top of wanting to feel & look better! So, what's gonna be your treat once you reach that goal of yours? ;)

I don't reward myself based on how much weight I lose. I reward myself for sticking to my exercise and eating right because I can control that, while I can't control how my body reacts (which hasn't been good lately!).

Anyway, last time I did a personal challenge, my prize was a professional massage. My "reward" for goal will just be loving how I look in clothes and enjoying shopping again.
  • mebtai2
    mebtai2 Posts: 14
    Options
    I did mini goals but I have set my ultimate goal too. When I reached my 25 lb goal I did a large Chic-Fil-A peach milkshake on a day I burned so many calories I still had a negative net intake......lol. I have to set another "treat" for the next 25 lbs and then my ultimate goal will only be 15 lbs beyond that. I am thinking a little weekend getaway to just relax, nothing fancy but I am a very busy person and some peace and quiet would be nice.
  • deviantcupcake
    deviantcupcake Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Yes!
    I really want a pair of Blogilates yoga pants, so when I've lost a stone (and if I have the money), I'm going to treat myself to those.
    When I hit my goal weight (2st away at the moment), my boyfriend is going to buy me a dress. Yay!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I wanna buy myself something sexy and tight fitting to show off my new body.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    When I reached the first 20 lbs lost I bought a pair of sunglasses. I plan on maybe buying a small treat every 20 lbs, just to keep the motivation going - aside from looking and feeling awesomely.
  • GuineaMother
    GuineaMother Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Going out to a nice steak house downtown.

Yes, I reward myself with food. Arf Arf

Haha. Thank you. I'm right there with ya. I don't mind being a dog who gets treats when she is good :)

I'm with you too, ladies. CHEESE!!!!
  • sixstring_master
    sixstring_master Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes I am going to buy a box of Donuts and a case of Bud Lite and have myself a debaucherous nite.
  • emmie0622
    emmie0622 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    A mini shopping spree (have a lot of clothes have not worn in awhile that will fit me once I am at goal) and my hair salon gives 1-hour makeup lessons for $45 teaching you how to apply makeup, I am treating myself to that also.
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i should reach another 30-40lbs by my 21st birthday (in march). so i will be 100lbs down. going all out for my party!