Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

2 Years on MFP & Hosting a GIVEAWAY to show thanks! Pix too!

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Thank you for being so inspirational! What an amazing transformation!
  • What a great idea! It's kind of you to want to pay it forward and give someone else the motivation to succeed!
    And yes, you look fantastic!
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Awesome of you! Always nice to pay it forward. You look great!
  • 29forever
    29forever Posts: 59 Member
    Thank you for posting. I find this very motivating as I am a mom/teacher as well. I am going back to work tomorrow and I am nervous about juggling it all. Looking at your pics tells me it can be done.
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 160 Member
    Wow you should make your own workout DVD's!
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    I would like to know how you got that stomach as well?? My baby tummy is still not gone unfortunately... Will those DVD's help with that??
    You look great :) Keep it up you!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    First, I want to tell you that your transformation is amazing and truly inspires me! Great job, girl!!!! Second, the giveaway thing you decided to do is pretty awesome. What a great way to motivate people in a different way... so creative! Last, please do not send me anything if you do randomly select me. I just wnated to tell you how inspiring you are and want nothing in return!!!

Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • rarobe01
    rarobe01 Posts: 3 Member
    Seeing your trasformation is hugely motivating for me. Thanks for Sharing!
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    I just wanted to say that you look fabulous!

You truly are very inspiring and it's amazing that you're looking to pay things forward in this way!

I don't need the DVDs as I have a gym membership, so please don't add me to the giveaway but I just had to tell you how great I think you are!
  • kbirdwell08
    kbirdwell08 Posts: 22 Member
    Wow you look great! and 2 years of dedication! congratulations!!!!!
  • plafleur76
    plafleur76 Posts: 107 Member
    Great job and I think what you are doing is very generous. i firmly believe in paying things forward. Good luck in your future and congrats on your success!
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    very nice of you... and a giveaway too (as if the pics weren't a treat enough, you look great) :happy:
  • pricklyvelvet
    pricklyvelvet Posts: 14 Member
    Just shows what hard work and determination can do when you keep focussed and have the support behind you :)
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    WOW...you have done an amazing job....and what a nice and generous way to pay it forward!
  • ambarr82
    ambarr82 Posts: 27 Member
    You look great!!
  • Craine1998
    Craine1998 Posts: 13 Member
    Can I just say your pictures are amazing! I absolutely love your arms -:)

Congratulations x
  • daisiecpa
    daisiecpa Posts: 103 Member
    wow you look amazing great job.
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    What an inspiration and kind hearted person you are to do a giveaway. You, yourself have earned your success through hard work, dedication, and perseverance! Your before and after pictures are amazing. I think its great you can be in maintenance mode now. I look forward to when I can reach that part of my goal too :)

Wishing you all the best and to be happy, always. Take care girl!! :)
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    You've done a tremendous job! Congrats on your success.
  • clynch1968
    clynch1968 Posts: 45 Member
    Congratulations! What an inspiration, both the body transformation & the giveaway.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!