2 Years on MFP & Hosting a GIVEAWAY to show thanks! Pix too!

Options

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being so inspirational! What an amazing transformation!
  • zambodiare
    Options
    What a great idea! It's kind of you to want to pay it forward and give someone else the motivation to succeed!
    And yes, you look fantastic!
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Awesome of you! Always nice to pay it forward. You look great!
  • 29forever
    29forever Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I find this very motivating as I am a mom/teacher as well. I am going back to work tomorrow and I am nervous about juggling it all. Looking at your pics tells me it can be done.
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Wow you should make your own workout DVD's!
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    I would like to know how you got that stomach as well?? My baby tummy is still not gone unfortunately... Will those DVD's help with that??
    You look great :) Keep it up you!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    First, I want to tell you that your transformation is amazing and truly inspires me! Great job, girl!!!! Second, the giveaway thing you decided to do is pretty awesome. What a great way to motivate people in a different way... so creative! Last, please do not send me anything if you do randomly select me. I just wnated to tell you how inspiring you are and want nothing in return!!!

Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • rarobe01
    rarobe01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Seeing your trasformation is hugely motivating for me. Thanks for Sharing!
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say that you look fabulous!

You truly are very inspiring and it's amazing that you're looking to pay things forward in this way!

I don't need the DVDs as I have a gym membership, so please don't add me to the giveaway but I just had to tell you how great I think you are!
  • kbirdwell08
    kbirdwell08 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! and 2 years of dedication! congratulations!!!!!
  • plafleur76
    plafleur76 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great job and I think what you are doing is very generous. i firmly believe in paying things forward. Good luck in your future and congrats on your success!
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    very nice of you... and a giveaway too (as if the pics weren't a treat enough, you look great) :happy:
  • pricklyvelvet
    pricklyvelvet Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just shows what hard work and determination can do when you keep focussed and have the support behind you :)
  • ambarr82
    ambarr82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    WOW...you have done an amazing job....and what a nice and generous way to pay it forward!
  • Craine1998
    Craine1998 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Can I just say your pictures are amazing! I absolutely love your arms -:)

Congratulations x
  • daisiecpa
    daisiecpa Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing great job.
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration and kind hearted person you are to do a giveaway. You, yourself have earned your success through hard work, dedication, and perseverance! Your before and after pictures are amazing. I think its great you can be in maintenance mode now. I look forward to when I can reach that part of my goal too :)

Wishing you all the best and to be happy, always. Take care girl!! :)
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You've done a tremendous job! Congrats on your success.
  • clynch1968
    clynch1968 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an inspiration, both the body transformation & the giveaway.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!