2 Years on MFP & Hosting a GIVEAWAY to show thanks! Pix too!

Replies

• marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    wow! you look absolutely wonderful! so healthy and beautiful! congrats!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    What an Inspiration!! You look absolutely amazing and totally prove that anyone can do it as long as they commit to it. Thank you so much for sharing this.
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    How COOL! What a great idea! When I hit my goal weight, I'm going to do this, too. Can you imagine the impact that could be made if everyone paid it forward, so to speak? Congratulations...you're one of those folks I look for in the forums under success stories when I'm having a day where I feel like this will never happen for me.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    WOW :O you should be ON these workout videos as an example and inspriation! Congrats that is an amazing transformation!
  • lyndyb88
    lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
    You look incredible! Such an inspiration!! Are those DVD's ones that you used??
  • Laurieann137
    Laurieann137 Posts: 95 Member
    You look great!! Congrats! I too am a full time teacher and a mother of 3...plus a husband, dog and two cats! :-) You have been an inspiration! Guess I better get my butt in gear! :-) Thanks!
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Wow you are such an inspiration! I would certainly like to be a part of the giveaway!
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    I read all that and thought, wow how awesome, then scrolled down to pics and realized i knew you!!! You look FANTASTIC!!! Congratulations on your success!!!!
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    You look fantastic and what a lovely idea! Hope to be be writing my own success story one day :)
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    You are the reason MFP is where I stay! Thank You! BTW: YOU LOOK AWESOME! :flowerforyou:
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    You look wonderful! Stories like this keep MFP going!
  • Deluxe97
    Deluxe97 Posts: 34 Member
    Thanks! Congrats on your achievements. You're very inspiring :)
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    You look fantastic!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    I don't need to win anything - but you look AMAZING! I'm at the stage when I need to drop the final 5 - 10 lbs and I'm stuggling emotionally with it I think - can't imagine myself looking that slim. But I look at your pics and see how small you've become and that means I can too. Thank you so much for positng your pics!!
  • You are such an inspiration, and what you are doing is so wonderful, both your weight loss and inspiring others. If more people paid it forward we would live in a peaceful utopia. At some point in the future I hope and pray I will be able to do the same.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    You look fantastic. I appreciate you mentioning how long this has taken you becuase it is easy to look for a quick fix. We also need time to learn how to maintain. 2 years is what I expect it will take me to lose 70 and maintain. MFP is a great education.
    Well done.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    OMG!! You look soooo amazing!! You are such an inspiration!! And congrats to you!!
  • Medtech2004
    Medtech2004 Posts: 55 Member
    You look amazing! Great job on losing all the weight!! :drinker:
  • I love your transformation and love the idea :) I hope I'll be able to do something like this someday, too! Congratulations!!
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    That's awesome :) Congratulations on 2 years!! That's fantastic! So inspirational :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!