2 Years on MFP & Hosting a GIVEAWAY to show thanks! Pix too!

Options

Replies

• Cntrygal81
    Cntrygal81 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Please don't include me in the drawing as there are others that could benefit from your kindness far more than I. I just wanted to drop you a quick note to tell you first, that you look absolutely incredible and second that I think you are an awesome person for even thinking of doing something like this. We all need to take note. Your children are lucky to have such a good Mama leading such a good example in their lives...

Congratulations again on your continued success!
  • Liquidfeet
    Liquidfeet Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    What a fun idea! :flowerforyou:
  • annabanana05
    Options
    You rock! you look wonderful! I am proud of you and your accomplishments! Those videos must be fantastic!
  • labelleza88
    labelleza88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's really nice of you to pay forward. You look fab!
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are quite an inspiration! Please give your prizes to someone else, as I'm doing pretty well now, but I did want to comment because you are awesome! :drinker:
  • Runninglibrarian13
    Runninglibrarian13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, what an amazing transformation! I also think its incredibly generous that you want to "pay it forward" like you're planning on doing.

Mom to 4, stepmother to 1, AND a teacher... wow...I can't imagine how you manage to fit everything in, but I bet you have tons more energy now than you did at your heaviest..and your smile... :)

I'm fairly new to MFP, but been on this journey to better health since 6-15-10.. lost about 62, gained 16 back, back to losing again. I really figure I need to lose 100 total (at 48.2 before joining MFP).
  • kddruckenmiller
    kddruckenmiller Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm not commenting for the drawing, you can exclude me from that if you like. I just had to comment and say this is such a wonderful idea and you're an inspiration to everyone here. :)
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Wow! Talk about a transformation! You look great! Congratulations!

I used to watch Denise Austin on television when workout shows like hers and Richard Simmons was televised!

Again, congratulations on your success! :flowerforyou:
  • ZambiNan
    ZambiNan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! And you look amazing!!
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    Girl you look awesome!! you did a great job,I am trying to loose 100 pounds,and I hope some day I can share my history like you!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Rochie81
    Rochie81 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your successes and being able to do it with a full schedule, well done!!!
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • LiveLaffLoseLove
    Options
    Great job! I hope to follow in your footsteps!!! Great motivation for others too! :flowerforyou:
  • lmkelly679
    lmkelly679 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'll try any dvd you used lol
  • sfphelan
    sfphelan Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    really amazing transformation! congrats
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I'm sure you feel even better! Congratulations on your journey! Your story and progress will show people that sticking to the right way will pay off!
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    your shoulders and guns look amazing!! and great idea for the giveaway. i dont mind possibly winning something :)
  • hjgrams
    hjgrams Posts: 10
    Options
    You look amazing! You give me so much motivation to finally lose this weight after I have my baby in March 2013. I now know it is possible after kids to look good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!