"... will result in the termination of your account"

Options

Replies

• SirRunningShorts
    SirRunningShorts Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    There has been a bunch of haters/prudes/morality police/drama queens on here complaining about people's pictures in the past. Either it is one of them posing as a moderator (which should get their account deleted), or one of them complained to a moderator and they were forced to react. Either way, it sounds like a coward.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Well I want to see the rule in writing.The word "picture" doesn't even appear in the terms of use at all. :explode:

It's #12 in the Guidelines regarding "images"

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

I'll bet the person isn't even MFP Staff....

oh, ha ha, just what LorinaLynn said :laugh:

So it isn't in the terms of use at all, which would make the message she received a contradiction in terms, so to speak.
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options

So it isn't in the terms of use at all, which would make the message she received a contradiction in terms, so to speak.

.. Then I want my money back!
  • j_wilson2012
    Options
    Are E cups not allowed in profile pictures, now? :indifferent:

E cups. Nice:drinker:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Was her name Amber?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    MFP, where we are all over 18, yet they treat us like kids.

I'm not trying to start something but that comment struck me as funny because a lot of people on this site act like kids. :indifferent:
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I wish I looked good enough to post a pic of myself in a bikini!!!!!

See!! It's motivation, I'd leave it. lol
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    The persson that sent you that message isn't a mod just someone impersonating one.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    UM I have seen way more revealing photos than yours...! Thong Thursday as an example.
  • j_wilson2012
    Options

I'm not trying to start something but that comment struck me as funny because a lot of people on this site act like kids. :indifferent:

I've posted many topics here on the forum, but two of which were locked, and I was given 2 "strikes." What turns me off here is not a lot of people handle criticism very well. It is disappointing, really.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    i see nothing wrong or offencive with your pic
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    IT HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION??????
    DOES THAT MEAN A JEALOUS PERSON SNITCHED YOU OFF FOR LOOKING HOT IN YOUR BIKINI!!!!
  • xXMollySarusXx
    Options
    I've seen multiple pictures of just undergarments (and no, I do not mean traditional 'granny panties'!!). Idk why they would have an issue with that!!
    But then again, I'm almost 19, yet they keep deleting my account because I'm a 'minor'. Well, I may not legally be a minor, but soon you can use that term about my college experience!!
  • SirRunningShorts
    SirRunningShorts Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I changed my pic in honor of this discussion. :)
  • xXMollySarusXx
    Options

I've posted many topics here on the forum, but two of which were locked, and I was given 2 "strikes." What turns me off here is not a lot of people handle criticism very well. It is disappointing, really.
  • jzsor12
    jzsor12 Posts: 69
    Options
    I don't understand the problem anyway you have to be 18 years of age to join :laugh:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Just feel like motor-boating for some reason!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I find nothing wrong with your profile pic. I don't see why bikini shots aren't allowed. You see it on TV and at the beach. Plus I have seen more revealing profile pics than yours. I even had less on in one of my profile pics, haha.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I've seen people in less. My picture has the same top you have...but my boobs are way smaller. :'(
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    OMG really??? that is ridiculous. they gave you 48 hours to take down? they took mine down the other day themselves. Made me really mad!!!! So you better not wear that to a beach, how obsence of you!!!! (sarcasm) You look fantastic honey!
This discussion has been closed.