"... will result in the termination of your account"

Options
123457»

Replies

• dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I liked the bikini pic!!! You look really good in it!!! If my stomach looked that smoking hot I would wear a bikini too (and I have DDDs down from an F so I get the hating on big busted women....and mine are natural and don't want to go away)!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Either both of you just happened to make your first ever forum post in this thread....

...or, you both just violated the ToS by creating a second profile.

ETA: If it's the former, then welcome to MFP!

...and if it's the latter, ommmmmmm, I'm telling! (Well, I mean, I would, if I was that kind of person...which I'm not...not currently, at least...)

And the second poster is the moderator in question, as well as renowned Pastor Poju Oyemade. Do a google image search.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Pastor+Poju+Oyemade&hl=en&rlz=1C1CHKZ_enUS436US436&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=iMs_UPrAPI7G6AHX9YHwAw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=655
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Either both of you just happened to make your first ever forum post in this thread....

...or, you both just violated the ToS by creating a second profile.

ETA: If it's the former, then welcome to MFP!

...and if it's the latter, ommmmmmm, I'm telling! (Well, I mean, I would, if I was that kind of person...which I'm not...not currently, at least...)

And the second poster is the moderator in question, as well as renowned Pastor Poju Oyemade. Do a google image search.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Pastor+Poju+Oyemade&hl=en&rlz=1C1CHKZ_enUS436US436&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=iMs_UPrAPI7G6AHX9YHwAw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=655

In that case, I, for one, welcome our multiple-account-holding MFP moderators.
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options

Don't you feel you have any other clothing that shows your weight loss? I mean, do you parade around town in your bikini all day long so folks can see your weight loss? Doubtful... But you aren't alone, I have seen lots of inappropriate pics from folks that imagine we all share some ridiculous desire to see "beach wear".

I'm pretty sure I wasn't using that profile pic to show off my "beach wear", sweetheart.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Prudes scare me. That is all.
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    So... maybe someone was jealous of your cleavage? I know I am, but I wouldn't report you for it :wink:

Actually, I just wish I had enough cleavage to GET reported for!!! :tongue:
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I think they should devide this site up. Like a clothing optional beach and a regular beach kinda thing. And a turtleneck only section.

:laugh:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I think they should devide this site up. Like a clothing optional beach and a regular beach kinda thing. And a turtleneck only section.

:laugh:

Maybe create a separate site called, 'myfitnessprudes".
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi Folks,

This message was sent by a user impersonating a moderator using a secondary account. The account has been deleted. My apologies for any concern this incident has caused.

Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.