• yeahforme
    yeahforme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but...seriously???
  • conservativek
    conservativek Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Women should have long hair.

Along those same lines.......guys should NOT have long hair.
    Yes!! Agreed. Seems fewer and fewer guys are understanding this... Pponytails just don't belong on guys.
  • conservativek
    conservativek Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but...seriously???
    Ah, short for you, I see. And very flattering to your face that way! Keep rockin' your style ;)
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    All you dudes, try having long hair (down to your tailbone long) in the summer, then tell me long hair is the way to go.

I feel way more confident and sexy hot with short hair, mostly because my hair is thin and wimpy. I have managed to grow mine about 2-3 inches below my shoulders and after posting this, I am tempted to chop it off right now.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    All you dudes, try having long hair (down to your tailbone long) in the summer, then tell me long hair is the way to go.

I feel way more confident and sexy hot with short hair, mostly because my hair is thin and wimpy. I have managed to grow mine about 2-3 inches below my shoulders and after posting this, I am tempted to chop it off right now.

Just grow your pubes...that way we can still grab them. Probelm solved. Next.
  • smhammons
    smhammons Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Long or short both can be sexy what looks good on one person looks s#@*y on another. Just please comb it and wash it.
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    Long enough to grab a handful...
    Oh heyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • herrhitman
    herrhitman Posts: 111
    Options
    As long as you look like you take care of it, that's all that matters. Even a shaved head would be better than when it's long and looks all nappy.
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Long is best but some women can pull off short hair too!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options

Just grow your pubes...that way we can still grab them. Probelm solved. Next.

Winning post of the night.
  • Christopher4WeightLoss
    Options
    Long - anywhere between shoulders and bottom of shoulder blades.
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    long, but short can be sexy if she can pull it off
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    The question is about guys Opinions, right? Answer for me: Long, full = Sexy woman's hair.

More maitenance? Yes, of course.
    Coloring, weaves? Not sure what it takes, but I know what I like :P
    Long past the waist? Maybe too long.

Short hair? Nah, but there are a lot of pretty women with short hair, who may look better with longer hair.
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I love short hair.. ive got the face for it and pull it off very well... what is it with men and long hair really?? Please explain why
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    GUys always say they prefer long hair but when I cut all my hair off to my ears thats when they all started hitting on me. Now its just above my shoulders and I'm thinking of cutting it some again

Same here. I had long hair it looked nice, but when I cut my hair more guys hit on me then ever. My husband wants me to keep my hair short. I think it just depends on what the hairstyle/cut looks like on the person !
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Long enough to grab a handful...

^^^^ I like my man to like that for sure!
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Bald is preferable, but *kitten* long as I don't have to dive through a jungle to get to the goods I am ok with it.

wait... I think I misunderstood the query...
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Women should have long hair.

Along those same lines.......guys should NOT have long hair.
    Yes!! Agreed. Seems fewer and fewer guys are understanding this... Pponytails just don't belong on guys.

Totally disagree. If a man can pull off long hair or a pony tail, he is usually HAWT!!!!
  • LosingWeight4Good
    LosingWeight4Good Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Long or short both can be sexy what looks good on one person looks s#@*y on another. Just please comb it and wash it.

@smhammons Awww... I washed it, but combing? Hmmm...ok....
    x looks for a comb x