Find Your Name Twin! (First Name Only)

Options

Replies

• KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Any Katherine's? I saw a Catherine.

Yes ! ! Katherine here !! !

Actually, I'm Katherine Jane the 3rd ! ! Mom and Grandma are also Katherines.... My daughter is Katherine Jane the 4th, and I've got a grand-daughter that is Katherine Jane the 5TH ! ! ! Can you believe it???

Crazy, I know...

= )
  • purpleelephand2011
    purpleelephand2011 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    my name is SHAKIYLA (shuh-kay-lah) good luck finding my name twin! if you see her, tell her to call me! i wan proof! lol
  • iwonarn
    iwonarn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Anyone named Iwona add me!!! Doubt I will have a name twin!
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Luckily for me I've got a unisex name...gotta be a Casey out there surely?
  • KabbyGU
    KabbyGU Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Phew! Found my twin on page 14 of the original post...lol, I'm relentless! I'm Kara with a "K", pronounced "care-uh" and my middle name is Anne with an "E", pronounced " Ann" :D
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Phew! Found my twin on page 14 of the original post...lol, I'm relentless! I'm Kara with a "K", pronounced "care-uh" and my middle name is Anne with an "E", pronounced " Ann" :D

Yes, none of this Car-uh junk!! Pronunciation is equally important to a Kara!
  • KabbyGU
    KabbyGU Posts: 158 Member
    Options

Right?! Nothing irked me more than hearing my name pronounced car-uh....lol
  • kalwi
    kalwi Posts: 10
    Options
    My name is Egita. Probably won't meet any name twins here, but I've met some irl..and they all were alot older than me. -.-
  • Methinksabout
    Options
    LOL, I'll play - thought I doubt that I will find one here :laughs:

My first name is MEIKE - any other German Girls out there?

This amuses me. I ALWAYS think of "Euro-Trip"

Funny you should say that: the girl in "Euro trip" was called MIEKE!! :tongue: though the pronounciation is the same :bigsmile: always have trouble with English/Americans to pronounce/spell my name properly - they all get either of them wrong :sad:
  • andreamkelly
    Options
    I too have a real twin! (Identical) Any Andreas around?? :)
    [/quote]

<<Andrea here ---And I have found someone (not on MFP) with my maiden name 'Andrea Gadoua' We've never met, but I have met her sister. We are related 7 generations back, our ancestors are half brothers. Gotta love genealogy.
  • ScorpionReaver
    Options
    <<<Shanna>>
    Only the second time in my life I've heard/seen that name.
    Dated a Shanna in high school...her birthday was one day after mine. Libra-libra relationships are a trip...but I digress :p

Dennis here. I'm sure there's another. I'm scanning the pages now haha
  • n_gal87
    n_gal87 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Theres gotta be another Nicole here...very common name for my age group, I think there were like 10 in my graduating class!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I figured I would see at least one Sarah per page and did not....So a Sarah checking in, for the record I hate my name. i know a ton of Sarahs and since I was always the youngest they called me Sarah Sue or Sarah Beth.....I am country but not that country :)
  • citizencrp
    citizencrp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    How about Amy . . . Amy Marie often Aim? I am sure there has to be a name twin for me. = )
    One of my best friends is Amy Marie but she's not on MFP, sorry.
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I've never met anyone with my name but here it goes anyway ...
    Kurran - it's Irish Gaelic and is usually spelled Curran. It means hero or champion. My dad had a friend who was dating a gal named Kurran and he fell in love with the name. When he and my mom had me, they chose it. My full name is Kurran Ann.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I'm going to just assume that there are some Laurens up in here. There were 7 or 8 in my high school class.

Maybe the Lauries, Lauras, and Laurens can all form one group, since I'm positive we get called each other's names all the time. At least I do...
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options

It's so funny that you guys mentioned this! I'm learning all of my new students' names this week, and I have a Kara. I actually wrote "care-uh" out beside her name on my seating chart so I wouldn't mess it up!
  • littlemissthang
    Options
    Taylor here!!!!! :tongue: friend me!! :blushing: hehe
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    My name is Jessica Lynn, and I have red hair and I use to work at Wendy's, so my nick name is Wendy.
    My name is Jessica Lynn as well! Found my twin
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I wish I'd seen this thread when I was looking for names for my children, there are some lovely names here. Mind you, I'm not sure mfp had been invented then. Come to think of it I don't think the internet had been either...

Just for the fun of it, is there anybody called Jennette out there? I think not... Never found one spelled like that in all my 50 years.
    It would be fun though, and there's a whole world out here. :happy: