Open diary people c'mere please...

Options

Replies

• MrsWJO
    MrsWJO Posts: 9
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I log it all. The good, the bad, and the ugly. :o) Anyone feel free to add.
  • sirocci66
    Options
    Stalk me please! I need the accountability. =D
  • casiebooth
    casiebooth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mine is open feel free to have a peek. A friend request has been sent, I am always looking for new meal ideas!
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    MIne's open too
  • bodyzen
    bodyzen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. :) Feel free to check it out, but keep in mind I'm a veg & fruit lover! ;)
  • reteed
    reteed Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I think it helps having an open diary for everyone to see. I know it opens you up to some criticism, but that's ok too.
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Mine is open--although we are camping this weekend, so my food and drink choices won't be the norm :)
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    haha. we are too!!! So it'll be hot dogs, hamburgers and tonight *gasp* fast food...
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    stalk away, my friend...

although, I do tend to eat a lot of the same things over and over - but they're yummy!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind your diary being stalked please post here. I'm not good with 'routine', I get bored easy. And I love being able to look and see what others are eating. I've gotten some really good ideas from looking at other people's food logs, the only problem is so many people don't share. lol

please post here or add me, if you don't mind sharing.

I definitely eat a wide variety of foods. I haven't eaten as well this past week because we are moving to a new house tomorrow and I've been trying to just eat up what we have and avoided buying groceries that we would just have to pack and move. (Also, don't look at Tuesday. We had a food day at work and I went all psycho fat-fatty that day :tongue: :laugh: )
  • rickgomez2003
    Options
    Open to the world. I like the occasional stalking lol

to all feel free to add me.
  • jennjay523
    Options
    Mine is open! I like to diary stalk too!!!
  • seashman
    seashman Posts: 51
    Options
    Mine's open too, feel free to check it out or add me. I could always use more accountability. (: (The past few days have been atrocious, I know, but we're about to move, so I'm trying to enjoy some of the "tastes of home" before it's not home anymore...should be back to normal this weekend!)
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I love how many people have responded. I opened mine up simply because I don't care if other people see what I'm doing. If I started getting negative comments or too many people being critical, then I might close it, but that just hasn't happened.

And if I drink a gallon of beer, wine, or scotch on some evening, I'll still log it!! Or if I have a nice steak and lobster dinner with all the fixins, I'm going to log that too.

I'm an open book!
  • Muslimah1218
    Muslimah1218 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Please add me... I dont mind at all..... I get bored really fast too.. So I try and switch up what I eat... And like change up my spices and all that good stuff..! So GO AHEAD..:happy:
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Far from perfect, but open!
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Mine's open.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I log in everyday.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Mine is open