GUYS: Opinion poll time!

Replies

• Kearsed
    Kearsed Posts: 70 Member
    I think as long as shes cooking great meals for me she could be bald for all I care.
  • bigboimav
    bigboimav Posts: 22 Member
    Forget that. I love all women. Long or short hair. Bobs are just as sexy to me as long hair is. Being picky gets you no where imo
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    no preference for me, my wife has had it long, short, straight and permed....
  • I like women.

Long hair? Yup. Short hair? Yup. At my age, I pretty much take whatever I can get. :)

My preference is this: The length the woman loves to wear. When she loves her hair, she tends to feel more confident.

You're awesome.
  • My hubby loves my hair long. I have super thick hair and it's a massive pain in the *kitten* to keep long, but he looks like he's going to cry every time I mention cutting it.
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Well I'm not a guy but my hair is about shoulder length and I've had it alot shorter. I would rather have longer hair but it's hard to manage long hair considering my hair is fine and thin. And really I just want it to be long enough to throw up into a pony tail. Plus I like having my man pull my hair.... so in my opinion shoulder length or longer!!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    I prefer long hair, but it's not a dealbreaker.

True story:

25 years ago, when my wife, Jan, and I began dating, I was teaching TKD. One of my students was a hairdresser. She began cutting Jan's hair (still does). Jan had long hair and asked to have it cut short.

The hairdresser panicked and said, "I have to talk to Mike first."
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    long and straight is preferred. Curly can be done well on some women.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Long and blonde
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    if i had to choose i'd go long but in actually i simply like it styled...if you cut it short keep it up, if its long do something with it
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Clean and Smell Good

and Just long enough to grab...
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Looooooooooong. Short hair is for dudes.
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Shoulder length or longer but not to the extreme down to your butt long

just my opinion though
  • thecrass
    thecrass Posts: 79 Member
    I like women.

Long hair? Yup. Short hair? Yup. At my age, I pretty much take whatever I can get. :)

My preference is this: The length the woman loves to wear. When she loves her hair, she tends to feel more confident.

^^^ what this guy said ^^^
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Seems like most are agreeing on long. :sad:

I am definately a short hair girl, for myself anyway. I've found that I actually look better with short hair, and I feel sassy with my pixie cut. It shows my facial features better. Besides, I cannot STAND having my hair in my face, and found when it was longer it always drove me crazy.

:drinker:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Ok guys a couple of things shoulder legnth hair is not long its though of as a Mid-length. WHen I had long hait it was down to my waist. My hair is super curly and think so it kinda looked like my hair was eating my face..... Most women who have long hair have a tendancy to pull it back.... However I have to agree with the guy who said what ever makes the women feel hot..

Now men however can totally rock the long hair. I love long hair on guys lol but I also like guys with close cropped or shaved heads. Must be my rock side fighting with my grownup side
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    long
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like at a minimum. past your shoulders long.

I think I have seen 1.5 girls with short hair that looked close to ok.

And stacks in the back? YUUUUUUUUCK!!!
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Seems like most are agreeing on long. :sad:

I am definately a short hair girl, for myself anyway. I've found that I actually look better with short hair, and I feel sassy with my pixie cut. It shows my facial features better. Besides, I cannot STAND having my hair in my face, and found when it was longer it always drove me crazy.

:drinker:

ignore those guys...

We should do a Thread that says (((((((((((((Girls: Long or Short Pee Pee?)))))))))

They will be sad to hear the answers.....
  • uidb5259
    uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
    Long is way better. If you significant other is in the shower, you should know she is a woman without her turning around!