Options
    pick a number. line forms to the left!
  • brentdaniels
    Options
    No one....but it's early still.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    My 2 year old just had a screaming temper tantrum because I threw the dryer lint in the trash. Really? Well since he's 2 I guess that doesn't count so I'll say I was quite annoyed by the lady in the grocery store this morning who was in the express line with about 60 items! Yeah, it's called express for a reason lady!

My friend and I were in the store getting some chips and this lady with her shopping cart nearly ran us over," we said excuse us" and she just shot us a snotty look. We went to customer service with our one bag of chips and she came up and tried to cut us with her cart piled full of stuff! I glared at her and put my foot down and moved up in the line. Needless to say my friend was a bit obnoxious and turned around to her as we were leaving and said "Boy someone needs to get laid!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Or, the cashier politely tells said person with 60 items that it's 15 items or less and they throw a fit. Don't we feel just a little bit a false entitlement???
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    ...LITERALLY THIS JUST HAPPENED AND I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT IT!!!

To the random co-worker that walked into my cubical and let out a silent fart then walked out. I acted like I didn't notice because I did not want to seem like an a**hat but seriously! WTF DID YOU EAT?!

Ok the day and just being at work was irritating me today because I just want the weekend to start already but then I read ^this and laughed so hard that all is good!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    well not a person. But my car decided not to start this morning and even after I jumped it it died again grr. So I had to find a ride to work which made me 30 minutes late and I have to hope whatevers wrong with it is really cheap and quick to fix...:grumble:
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I have to work thirteen straight days without a single day off - including Labor Day.

I am very tired.

And I am very grouchy.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Just found out they're letting someone else use my desk at work while I'm on vacation. They're only doing it because they have to (and I understand), but I don't want someone touching my stuff! It's like I'm being replaced!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I have to work thirteen straight days without a single day off - including Labor Day.

I am very tired.

And I am very grouchy.

Valid reasons!
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    The people at work that just got greasy food for lunch! The smell is making me nauseous!!!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I think I will ask the same question on Monday!!!

Haha right?!
  • Misslisat
    Misslisat Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    The snotty *****es here at work who found out they have been hired on permanently....all the while rubbing it in to those who haven't heard yet. Losers!
  • gettinfit81
    Options
    It's friday, payday, and we're going into a three day weekend. I have not one damned thing to complain about!

I am with you on that one!! :)
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    My annoying person is myself. I couldn't go for my lunchtime jog today because it is too freaking hot, so what do I do instead? Stuff my face at Burger King. Totally binged. I'm such a loser.
  • NikkiTheRazor
    NikkiTheRazor Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad. I totally intended to get something healthy from Subway on my lunch break, but then realized my boyfriend drove us to work and since he's teaching a class, I couldn't ask him for his car key. So instead I walked to the KFC across the street...now I feel sick :\
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    To the 4 Tim Horton's employees who couldn't make my coffee right this morning. Is 1 milk, 1 cream, 1 sweetner really that hard???? I understand it's a crappy job, but seriously there were 4 of them at the drive thru window. I don't ask for much, but usually when the coffee goes wrong, it's all downhill from there. :indifferent: :frown: :yawn:
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Democrats
    Republicans
    Libertarians
    white people
    black people
    asian people
    hispanic people
    short people
    tall people
    women
    men
    transgendered
    straights
    gays
    lawyers
    christians
    muslims
    buddists
    atheists
    agnostics
    vegans
    carnivors
    stupid people
    smart people
    workaholics
    lazy people
    fat people
    skinny people
    athletic people

and especially that mother ****er who waits till his lane ends to merge for road construction. Thanks *kitten* you just ****ed it up for everybody who will follow your sorry *kitten*.
  • Moofey2
    Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    To the 4 Tim Horton's employees who couldn't make my coffee right this morning. Is 1 milk, 1 cream, 1 sweetner really that hard???? I understand it's a crappy job, but seriously there were 4 of them at the drive thru window. I don't ask for much, but usually when the coffee goes wrong, it's all downhill from there. :indifferent: :frown: :yawn:

THANK YOU! LOL!
  • Moofey2
    Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Democrats
    Republicans
    Libertarians
    white people
    black people
    asian people
    hispanic people
    short people
    tall people
    women
    men
    transgendered
    straights
    gays
    lawyers
    christians
    muslims
    buddists
    atheists
    agnostics
    vegans
    carnivors
    stupid people
    smart people
    workaholics
    lazy people
    fat people
    skinny people
    athletic people

and especially that mother ****er who waits till his lane ends to merge for road construction. Thanks *kitten* you just ****ed it up for everybody who will follow your sorry *kitten*.

Boy... So what are you exactly? LOL!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    ...LITERALLY THIS JUST HAPPENED AND I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT IT!!!

To the random co-worker that walked into my cubical and let out a silent fart then walked out. I acted like I didn't notice because I did not want to seem like an a**hat but seriously! WTF DID YOU EAT?!

Oh, I think that very same person visited our restroom a little while ago. Oh well, that's the place to do it. But we really need to install an "All Clear" system, like they do for air raids.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Democrats
    Republicans
    Libertarians
    white people
    black people
    asian people
    hispanic people
    short people
    tall people
    women
    men
    transgendered
    straights
    gays
    lawyers
    christians
    muslims
    buddists
    atheists
    agnostics
    vegans
    carnivors
    stupid people
    smart people
    workaholics
    lazy people
    fat people
    skinny people
    athletic people

Boy... So what are you exactly? LOL!

equal opportunity hater...