Dear annoying person!

Options

Replies

• BrazenHarpy
    BrazenHarpy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Massive product shortage at my work today...no one is happy right now :(.
  • sofakingawesome69
    Options
    PEBKAC
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    This headache that won't go away.

My chiropractor has been working wonders on mine.
  • christimw
    christimw Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING! particularly being PMS-y and having no wine. i was ready to start drinking at 8 am. ugh. lol

i refuse to talk about what's annoying me the most at the moment because i'm probably the only person who feels the way i do.

blah. i'm ready for tomorrow.
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    It's friday :smokin: , got paid yesterday:drinker:,but I got 2 flat tires :noway: one in the front and one in the back :grumble: so now I have to get 4 new tires for my truck :cry: can't change 2 w/o the other 2 :ohwell:
  • christimw
    christimw Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Democrats
    Republicans
    Libertarians
    white people
    black people
    asian people
    hispanic people
    short people
    tall people
    women
    men
    transgendered
    straights
    gays
    lawyers
    christians
    muslims
    buddists
    atheists
    agnostics
    vegans
    carnivors
    stupid people
    smart people
    workaholics
    lazy people
    fat people
    skinny people
    athletic people

and especially that mother ****er who waits till his lane ends to merge for road construction. Thanks *kitten* you just ****ed it up for everybody who will follow your sorry *kitten*.

i think we could be best friends forever.
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend. Just because he gets up at 5 and thinks its cute to call to say good morning, doesn't mean I think its cute.

And this nasty cold that I've had for two weeks. It can go jump off a cliff!
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I live in a swing county in a swing state, my phone hasn't stopped ringing with political roboballers for a month

Oh my gosh I feel sorry for those in swing states. On the other hand, it appears all the rest of us don't need to vote at all. :sad:
  • _granola
    _granola Posts: 326
    Options
    3589jpf.jpg
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    I was walking out of walmart with my 8 year old and 2 year old holding on to the cart and looked both ways to see a d$:& and his wife going 30 plus right in front of walmart and he wasn't going to stop so I pulled the kids back and gave him the sh"::est look ever as he slammed on his breaks to let us go since we after all had the right of way. You cant leave the house anymore without running into at least one *kitten*&()#!!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i'll just say this: "cool" is not an appropriate response to everything i have been doing.
  • jagodragon
    jagodragon Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I took over a job for some one else and spent over 8 hours on it yesterday finishing it ON TIME! (wound up staying late by more than two hours)

so this morning i walk in and I'm expecting some thing along the lines of "thank you" but instead i hear "we gave you bad directions, the whole job needs to be undone and done correctly before you go home."

i wanted to walk out.... but here I am...
  • Truemoose
    Truemoose Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My 2 year old just had a screaming temper tantrum because I threw the dryer lint in the trash. Really? Well since he's 2 I guess that doesn't count so I'll say I was quite annoyed by the lady in the grocery store this morning who was in the express line with about 60 items! Yeah, it's called express for a reason lady!

Love the dog in your pic!
  • Truemoose
    Truemoose Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I live in a swing county in a swing state, my phone hasn't stopped ringing with political roboballers for a month

They are especially annoying when I get to listen to 2/3 different ones everyday on voice messages.

"Hi I'm Ken and calling you today to tell you that it is critical that you support bleh, bleh, bleh............"

If I ever meet Ken, I'm getting his phone number and blast his phone with calls for weeks on end so that he will support my local pizzaria!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    My ex boyfriend. Get out of my head already!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    it's payday for me, but working today and tomorrow....so really, it's just a "weekend"...

the people that call about their account EVERY payday and ask if their check is in. It comes in the same day, every month, and has been doing that for the last 5 years. But they Won't call the telephone customer service folks, or the automated line. We have a LINE of people today- seriously!!! It's the end of the month!

The older ladies that BATHE in stinky musky perfume, and then come in and want to chat forever....and I....can't.....breathe!.............*gasp*
    :sick:
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    My ex boyfriend. Get out of my head already!

<insert joke here>
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My butt is twitching so I think it's growing. This gives me nothing to complain about:-)
  • Wrestlerv
    Options
    I'm in shape, good looking n am happy to be alive!! If anyone tries to attack me with contempt n anger, I strike back with kindness and a smile. You all should try that the next time someone gets on your nerves!!! It will give u a great sense of ownership over ur emotions!
  • Moofey2
    Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My butt is twitching so I think it's growing. This gives me nothing to complain about:-)

Either that or you have an alien in it... You might want to get that checked...