Loose 3kg in September

Options
Hi I have just had a break of nearly 3 weeks whilst celebrating my sons wedding and havung lots of family and friends iver from the UK. Now it is time to get back to 'normal' and back in the weight loss frame of mind .....so if you too need to get back in the saddle and join me for mutual encouragement, please do!!!

Replies

• xxtwinie2xx
    Options
    i'm in on the challenge i'm starting to lose motivation to workout and exercise when i am so close to my goal losing the 3kg would get me there :)

CW: 56.4kg
    GW:53.4kg( in September)
  • monasuli
    monasuli Posts: 99
    Options
    SAME HERE!!! I have lost motivation to do anything!!

CW: 66 kg
    GW:63kg
  • leahartmann
    Options
    I´m in! But sorry to sound stupid, how does this work? How do we keep track on one another? I feel a little discouraged. It´s very difficult for me to lose (medication...) and I need some one to kick my butt, when I eat unhealthy.

CW 67.5 kg
    GW 57 kg
  • Janeyg49
    Janeyg49 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I guess we post our start weights and goal weight and just encourage each other here and if you need your butt kicking we can send you a virtual butt kick!!!!
    Sat is1st so all weigh in on sat and then keep posting your ups and downs....I have been trying to loose my last 3kg for ages now so any good ideas would be welcome
    Xx
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! :smile:

i'll add you as a friend and we can keep each other accountable

and congrats on your son's wedding!
  • Janeyg49
    Options
    Thanks it was an amazing Spanish wedding....shame I didn't get to my goal weight but now is the time to get back into action.
    What excercising is everyone planning on doing????
  • trinaesguerra
    Options
    :) lovely!

i try to do cardio (like the bike or the strider) because it's easiest to log on mfp but i know i should do some weight training.

i like aiming for 600 calories but usually do 300

i also have bob harpers beginner dvd which is AWESOMELY hard!

what do you do??
  • Zvyezda
    Zvyezda Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Great challenge and nice to have something in KGs! 3 KG 'should' have been enough to get to GW but I let myself go the past couple of weeks (birthday and relationship probs) so I put on a couple. Ready to get back on the horse though and really push myself. I will weigh myself on Saturday.

For exercise I got to the gym 5 x per week (mix of cardio and weights), yoga 3 x PW, 1x pilates and strength and conditioning and 2 x zumba. I also intend to start at a swim club in September :-) I don't have an issue with exercise I just need to work harder on what and how much I eat!!!

Good luck everyone.
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    LOSE. LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .LOSE .
  • thescottishone
    thescottishone Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hey there...I notice that you and i have similar CW and TW - I am 77kg and aim to be 67kg. Do you want to team up to motivate each other? I have just joined today so am just getting to know my way around!
  • Janeyg49
    Options
    My current weight is 62 GW 59 by end Sept. I'm going to be restarting 30 day shred but doing it alternative days and running the days inbetween I'm also going to do some bike rides in the evenings and perhaps a couple of sessions at the gym in the evenings and Sunday off.
    I'm not sure that I am going to record all my calories because I get too hung up and obsesed but I will eat good healthy food low carb high protein and low fats/sugars. But before that I am going to enjoy a family BBQ tonight!!!
  • trinaesguerra
    Options
    I reckon we should set the foundation now so in sept we'll have momentum.. how about we start going hard now?

or has everyone already started :)
  • Zvyezda
    Zvyezda Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Started again yesterday after a far too indulgent bank holiday. Over the past couple of weeks I've put on about a kilo and a half so I'm hoping I can lose some of that by Saturday already so I can start losing 'new' weight!!
  • Janeyg49
    Options
    I reckon we should set the foundation now so in sept we'll have momentum.. how about we start going hard now?

or has everyone already started :)
    Good idea but I don't say goodbye to my daughter and grandchildren till tonight. Tomorrow and Friday is busy work days so Sat being the 1st will have to be my start date!!!
  • mulcahya
    mulcahya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal weight is 0.5kg less than my current weight, but i'd REALLY like to be 2.5kg lighter. So 3kg sounds perfect!

CW: 60.5kg
    GW: 57.5kg

Exciting :)

Great idea!
  • gainingalife
    gainingalife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in !! Hoping to lose 4kg but at least with this I HAVE to lose three

sw 74 kg
    ngw 70
  • leahartmann
    Options
    I´m in for saturday. I have had a very good friend visiting and really haven´t payed attention to my weight while she was here. Put on 0.5 kg in a few days. I´ll weigh in saturday. My exercise will be at least a hours walk every day and running twice a week. I´ll do cardio exercise 0.5 hour three-four times a week. That doesn´t sound like much, but I have to be realistic. :ohwell: I´m excited to begin!!
  • Janeyg49
    Options
    Tomorrow is D day!!!! I suggest we all weigh in and say what exercise we aim or have done .....good luck everyone :smile:
  • leahartmann
    Options
    And here we go! :happy: september 1.
    CW 67.7 kg
  • xxtwinie2xx
    Options
    weigh in at 55.5kg :)