• cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Ursula, 6lbs!?? Thats AWESOME! Congrats!:flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    6lbs is great!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I'll admit I was very frustrated this week with my weigh in... watching my calories/sodium/fat all week... working out every day.. and I gain? And no it's not muscle (not already LOL). What happened to water weight? At least something? Sheesh! :sad:

(just needed to vent)
  • perktms
    perktms Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I had a good weigh in this week, which was great, since I had maintained last time. I feel so motivated!

August 2009 - 272
    Jan.1, 2010 - 268
    Jan. 16, 2010 - 268
    Jan. 23, 2010 - 264.5

Total Weight Lost: 7.5
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    is anyone else having a terrible weekend foodwise?

i am just so hungry all the time, and feeling a little down too, i seriously need to get back on track tomorrow, going to bed now, at least there is no food there!

any helpful advice or maybe a stern word to get me back on track, feel like ive ruined the whole weeks weigh in for next week :brokenheart:

:sad:
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options

i am just so hungry all the time, and feeling a little down too, i seriously need to get back on track tomorrow, going to bed now, at least there is no food there!

any helpful advice or maybe a stern word to get me back on track, feel like ive ruined the whole weeks weigh in for next week :brokenheart:

I'm having a terrible time too. Low fat ice cream Friday night, a glass of wine last night, and heart healthy waffles this morning. I'm not over my calories, but only because I've been exercising. I just really miss DH this weekend...
    Don't worry about ruining this week. Every day is a chance to start over. We just learn from our mistakes and use the way we feel after binging as a reminder of what not to do. **hugs**, it will be ok!
  • cris20056
    Options

Sorry you had such an awful weekend, but dont give up. You've been such an inspiration to me and other on this board that to see you cave would be really dissapointing! Just forget today (or the whole weekend!) and start again monday!!! Theres always tomorrow to start fresh! good luck!! we are all here for you!

Cris
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options

I'm not having a bad weekend (food wise) at all but I would like to say that everyday can be a struggle :grumble: ... you have to remember that this is a life style change so there will be days that it is not perfect :flowerforyou: .. all you have to do is make your next meal healthy and move on... you can't do anything to something that has been done all ready... This is a learning curve that you will learn to overcome and conquer! Drink your water, exercise a little more then usual and eat healthy meals...

I think your not eating enough protein and complex carbs in every meal.. this could be why your always hungry.. try having this in almost every meal and see how you feel at the end of the day, I bet you won't be hungry all the time. :wink:

Examples:

M1 - Egg whites with veggies
    M2 - Protein shake
    M3 - Chicken with green beans and a piece of fruit, grapefruit maybe (only 1/2)
    M4 - Fish with a salad
    M5 - Steak, sweet potatoe and veggie
    M6 - Protein shake or some source of protein to keep you full before bed.

These are just example's of meals during a course of the day.. Remember protein keeps you full and the complex carb give you energy.. Hope this helps! :drinker:
  • Brandiann
    Options

Every day is a chance to start over. We just learn from our mistakes and use the way we feel after binging as a reminder of what not to do. **hugs**, it will be ok!

I believe it's best said that your next meal is a chance to start over... why wait til the next day!
  • christykowen
    Options
    Weighed in on Friday 166 Pounds
    Up 1 pound from last week
    Started at 168 Jan 1st
    Too grumpy to list excuses. Just it is more of the same I do good for a week or 10 days then lose it. So tomorrow I will resolve to stick to my healthy stratedgies. And acheive my goals instead of flounder here continuously!!! I can do this I will show a loss by Thursday! Christy
  • christykowen
    Options

I am sad too I should have read before I blogged we are all so the same this struggle to be healthy>>> You and me we will end our bad food and exercise moment right now. OK pinky pact! Christy
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the support guys, it really means a lot :flowerforyou:

i am not giving up, but just not trying as hard as i should either :blushing:

having a hard time, and not focusing on my eating like i should be, but today is a better day, and so far i am doing a lot better

hugs xxx

:heart:
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    Ok - computer was broken over the weekend, so I just now got to see the challenge. I already blew it over the weekend :cry:

But thats okay! Because I am doing good today! So, goals for the rest of the week for the challenge:

Today: 30 min. kickboxing, 15 min walk during lunch
    Wednesday: 30 min. kickboxing, 15 min walk during lunch
    Thursday: ZUMBA!
    Friday: 45 min. kickboxing

Hope everyone is off to a great week so far!
  • Davilee
    Davilee Posts: 13
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone...My stats this week are:

SW 1/04/10 143.6
    GW Short term 135
    GW Long term 125
    1/7/10 142.6
    1/14/10 141.6
    1/21/10140.8
    1/28/10 140

Total 3.6 lost :bigsmile:

My goals this week were:

Calorie Intake 1200-1300 (I use most of my exercise allowances)
    Water Intake 6-8 glasses per day
    Cardio 6x per week (Some are just 20 minute cardio blasts)
    Strength 2-3x per week
    Take my vitamins
  • Majot
    Majot Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Start weight 12/31/09 - 194.8
    1/7/10 - 190.8
    1/14/10 - 188.0
    1/21/10 - 187.4
    1/28/10 - 185.2

Goal weight - 128
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    Starting weight: 12-31-09 = 343 lbs
    Last Week: 1-21-10 = 334 lbs
    Currently: 333 lbs

Total lost this past week: 1 lb
    Total lost in 2010: 10 lbs!

Zumba tonight! Is there a goal for this week yet?
  • Brandiann
    Options
    Good morning everyone,

Starting weight 12/31/09: 184.4lbs

1/7/10: 181.6lbs :bigsmile:
    1/14/10: 183.4 (+1.8lbs, TOM eating was kinda bad) :grumble:
    1/21/10: 181.2 :happy:
    1/28/10: 180.4 :happy:

Total lost: -4lbs (from starting weight)

Slow and steady progress... just taking it one day at a time.. Almost out of the 180"s! :bigsmile:
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Start weight - 155
    1/7/10 - 154.4
    1/14/10 - 154.4
    1/21/10 - 154.2
    1/28/10 - 153.8 - at least it's SOME movement... however small
    Goal weight - 120
  • cris20056
    Options
    Good morning girls!!!

Great job to everyone who has posted and lost! How exciting that we are all still here!

Here is my update:
    1/04/10-- Start Weight: 255lbs
    1/14/10-- 246.8
    1/21/10-- 245.2
    1/28/10--243.8

Lost 1.4lbs!!!! Yay me...plus its TOM so I am happy with this number!!!:laugh: :flowerforyou: :blushing: :drinker:

ST Goal weight: 200lbs
    LT Goal weight: 155lbs

Talk to you all next week! I need to lose another 10lbs in Feb (I am aiming for 10lbs a month for the first 50lbs) its a stretch but I am not going to stress if I dont do it.

Hugs,

Cris
  • christykowen
    Options
    Starting Weight 167
    Current Weight 165
    Lost 2 pounds from last week. OK going in the right direction again.
    Ahha moment this week. As I chatted with my neighbor and she, as others have exclaimed, you will look awful if you lose 15 pounds... I of course have been there heard that before. I am not a stupid girl I wear so many layers of spandex my husband says "oh you have your armour on today.." it is all about redistributing haha. Anyway my ahha moment was realizing I have become a master at maintaining my current weight. I have been very strict, at least I thought, and I have completely changed my eating and exercise from 18 months ago, Down about 40 pounds. Yet I have bounced around the same 5 pounds for a year. I need to up the anty! I am tweeking my goals decreasing calorie intake. The thing with my calorie intake is I remember 2 days later oh yeah I also ate... I know I do this so I need to factor in the fudge factor . SO the reality is I innocently enough report I eat fewer calories than I do. Today and going forward I accept this, but I will set my limit lower to actually be at my goal. I have my blow out days too, that is OK on maintainance, I can accept that, but I am scrounging to find 3500 calories to lose a pound of fat. I am going to quit allowing myself a blow out day here and there until I am back to a stabilizing, maintainance phase. Oh and while I am on a roll and outing my poor habits I will say I am an inconsitant exerciser. I cannot count on myself to exercise, I hate it so, so I am comitting to actually a smaller exercise goal. I think if I set myself a smaller goal I will actually do it. The previous goal seems so looming I would discount the whole idea instead as impossible instead of doing 30 percent of my goal. Alright then that is my rant for the week. I am so happy to be down this week. I think after a rough week for some of us last week it is good to have a decent week. Good Luck and stay focused this week! Christy
  • fitforme
    Options
    no weight loss for me this week... stayed the same... met all my fitness goals but slacked on completing mfp food journal. I find it easy to record breakfast and lunch but start to falter around dinner. SO
    this weeks goals...
    FAITHFULLLY record everything I eat.
    NO peanut Butter ( my biggest sweet weakness!)
    UP cardio sessionn from 30 minutes to 40 see what happens
    Goal weight next week 199!!
    good luck everyone :smile: :smile: