Replies

• lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing!!!!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wooooooowwww!!!! You are amazing, girl! Great job and way to be dedicated! You ARE worth it!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    :drinker: To you!!! You look greeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttt
  • amadacorazon
    amadacorazon Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Great job!!!!
  • tgamblee
    Options
    OMG!! YOU go girl! Such an inspiration! I can't even lose 40lbs, how did you do it?
  • lukeniknak
    Options
    wow thats incredible!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats :)!!!
  • latrish07
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are inspiring others! I am so glad that you are off insulin and healthy.
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Superb effort!!!
  • Browneyedgirl140
    Browneyedgirl140 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and younger. Keep working hard to reach your goal! Your story is going to inspire others.
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    That's an amazing accomplishment. You should feel so awesome. Keep it up! You're an inspiration that we can all get to our goal. I'll add you!!
  • LosenIt4Good
    Options
    I always had to exercise to battle weight even while young and I know how you feel. I never was a thinny mini and never wanted to be. I am now 55 and still battling. I wish I could have taken control at an early age as you did. I suffer from depression but so far even though it runs in my family have not been diagnosed with diabetes. But if I don't lose (a lot) I most likely will. Please keep up the GREAT job and always remember the saying "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels". I seen this on a plaque recently and am keeping it in my mind with each bite I take (today is my first day). You are my inspiration and I am so PROUD of you. :smile:
  • provence9
    provence9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good work!!
  • EarthyChocl8AKA
    Options
    OH. MY. GOD!!!!!!

^^^^THIS^^^^^ you go girl!! Don't let anything make you gain it back! #NightNDay
  • katmo3
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! You look amazing!! It's stories like this that are so inspiring and motivational to me. Thanks so much for sharing and good job! :)

Katie:happy:
  • quiltingducky
    quiltingducky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! Congratulations on your success. I love seeing the before and after pics of such a beautiful girl.
  • mzdawnte
    Options
    Congrats a wonderful transformation.
  • lululucky1
    lululucky1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • JamesWay84
    Options
    very well done, very inspiring...
  • LANIECE1
    LANIECE1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!