30 Day Shred Sepetember 2012 challenge

Options
moepwr
moepwr Posts: 349 Member
Who's with me? I tried before but only made it to day 20. This time I want to go all the way and see if I can do it an make a difference in my body. If anyone wants to join me let me know and I'll start a group. post your stats to start.
SW 135
Bust 35
Waist 32
Hips 37

GW 125

Replies

• bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    good luck girl!!!!
  • ebonie101
    ebonie101 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    im starting sept first again as well so thought i would like to join

STATS

37-31-42

WEIGHT: unknown lol gonna go to the gym today to weigh myself im between 154-157 though! excited to tone up again with her dvds good luck. main goal with this is to reach waist 29'
  • bismah55
    Options
    I'm going to start as well for the first time!
    My stats are almost like yours
    SW:135
    Bust:35
    Waist:32
    Hips:36
    GW:115
  • ebonie101
    ebonie101 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    im starting sept first again as well so thought i would like to join

STATS

37-31-42

WEIGHT: unknown lol gonna go to the gym today to weigh myself im between 154-157 though! excited to tone up again with her dvds good luck. main goal with this is to reach waist 29'

my weight is 151
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to start it all week long and have managed to talk myself out of getting up an hour early every single morning. BUT, since I've read this and tomorrow is the first of the month, I am in! It will be my second time around and I will be using heavier weights. :-)

SW 179.0
    Waist: 38.5
    Hips: 43.0
    Ribs: 33.5
    Thighs: 24.75

I'm not exactly sure what part of my torso I'm supposed to be measuring, so I always measure the same 3 spots and name them exactly where I believe them to be, lol. I don't remember my measurements for my bust from last time, I don't track it as my boobs seem to be incapable of shrinking anymore.
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll post stats in the AM! :)
  • flowergirl73
    flowergirl73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm super tempted! I completed the shred in July and only worked out TWICE in August! The shred sucked me in so maybe I need to do it again.
  • himel13
    himel13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I always start and quit after a few days. Are you all doing the full 30 days or taking breaks in between? I'm going to aim for 5X a week, otherwise I get demotivated and quit!

CW: 132 lbs
    GW: 110 pounds
    GW for these 30 days: 125 lbs

Stats: 38-32-39
  • Blackbird16
    Options
    ooh me :)

SW: 112
    Bust: 31.5
    Waist: 24.5
    Hips: 36
    Thighs: 20.5

Don't really have a goal weight, would like to lose an inch or two off my hips and thighs though!
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Yeah I made it to day 10 last month. It was a month that was way too crazy to start any type of goals but all the kids are now in school and I can have some free time for me! :happy:

Please start a group and I will post all of my stats in the morning!!!!
  • Just done my first session on the 30 DS so count me in.

It is okay for guys to do the 30 DS isn't it. ? :embarassed:
  • hina2584
    hina2584 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hiii. m new ,jst joind,may i knw wat kind of wt loosin programmm u guys are using??i desperately want to trim my waist line and also wanna loose wt.....
  • Cuna77
    Cuna77 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I will be starting today as well.
    I always used power 90 by beach body and this is 1st time that I will be using something else.
    Hope I can stick with 30 day plan better.
    Starting weight as of today 195lbs.
    Good Luck all!
  • DaintyAngelDreams
    Options
    SW 116
    Bust 35
    Waist 25
    Hips 35

GW 112
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Stats - 5'4, 161

Bust - 39
    Waist - 30
    Hips - 42

Goal - 155
  • dottygirl71
    dottygirl71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i will join ,,but i have only ordered my shred today so will be a late starter
  • TasTrish
    TasTrish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you. I have done the 30 day shred in the past and had some good results. I haven't exercised all summer and would like to start again.

Ht: 5'1"
    SW: 122
    BUST: 32.5
    WAIST: 31
    HIPS: 35.5
    THIGHS: 22
    GW : 115

My goal is to do 6 days of the shred with one day of rest. Good luch to all
  • HelenaCatherine165
    Options
    I would love to join. Will post measurements once I find the tape measure
  • mamatafari
    mamatafari Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I actually started (again) yesterday.. I will post measurements later.
  • 4newtsmom
    4newtsmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have been on the fence the past few days if I should do the 30 day shred. I am sooooo out of shape, and quite frankly I am afraid to do it...:(

But here is my commitment to try it out and do my best. I will faithfully do it for the month of September, and post as soon as it is complete. I and PRAYING I will be able to do the whole 30 minutes everyday.

ht - 5'5"
    sw - 177.8
    bust - 41
    waist - 37
    hips - 45
    thighs - 22
    gw for sept 30 - 165