The NSV I am most looking forward to is...

Options
124»

Replies

• SLE0803
    SLE0803 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    When my fat doesn't get in my way when I am working out. When I was 170 and lower my lack of muscles were my biggest problem when working out...LOL. Now that I am older and 70lbs heavier my fat gets in the way.....grrrrr. This must change.
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    No belly resting in my lap. Extra weight and two c-sections left an unpleasant tummy that I am always self conscious about and its worse when sitting talking with clients.
  • cindianderson
    Options
    I had to read a few posts to see what NSV meant!!! I know we all need encouragement as we exercise but I don't need my thighs applauding me on!!!
  • GeekMom17
    Options
    Not obsession over if I look good and just loving how I look.
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have a bad habit of spilling food when I eat...the best NSV for me would be the food actually landed on my lap instead of my belly! I hate the fact I've ruined some very pretty blouses from the other hole that I have by my mouth...(it's a joke) But seriously...another ULTIMATE NSV would be to be able to give myself a full pedicure without feeling like I'm exercising and being able to tie my tennis shoes without doing a split or spreading eagle! I don't care what folks say...being middle heavy AINT comfortable!:explode:
  • lisa2job
    Options
    I have two , being able to fly and sit in one seat comfortably and the other is going down a water slide !!!
  • Csitri
    Csitri Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Seeing more than the tip of my toes.
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Being pain free in my knees and ankles!
  • AngelaJordan712
    AngelaJordan712 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    1. No double chin
    2. My waist is already smaller than my hips and bust, but it is covered up by fat rolls...I want the hourglass back
    3. No inner thigh shake...I already can squat over 400lb and have very thick legs, but the outsides and hams are defined, but the inside make me sick...
    4. Others to really notice
    5. I want to see a change!
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Feeling amazing in jeans. Love jeans!!! Can't wait to rock 'em like a rock star!!
  • EvilMomma
    EvilMomma Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I want to NOT be able to use my tummy as a coffee cup rest. It was cute when I was pregnant. Now its not so cute...
  • Danayle
    Danayle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I would say walking without my thighs slapping together and being able to fit into my old clothes that don't fit me now.
  • charley9x
    Options
    Being able to look at holiday photos thinking what a nice time we had, rather than how awful I look.
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    1. Wearing a swimming suit and not worry about how my fat is rolling about
    2. To wear clothes that come in single digit sizes.
  • princessheather26
    Options
    Agreed to the shorts thing!
  • astrylian
    astrylian Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    When I was much heavier, my biggest NSV had been to be able see my pelvis area while standing/looking down, without my stomach blocking the view. :laugh:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I want a thigh gap too but with my bone structure, I may not be able to have one. >.<

So instead I want to have a flat belly so I can rock a two piece. :D
  • fay_pigu
    fay_pigu Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My first one is not to be obese in the many measures:

Done
    BMI <30 - tick
    The halls.md v2 BMI criteria < 29 - tick
    waist-to-hip ratio < .9 - tick
    US waist <40 inches - tick

Next
    European waist 94 cm (about 37 inches and I'm 37 1/8)
    body fat <25% (26.6%)

Further away is Japanese obese BMI which, although I'm European, is 25 and leads nicely into not being overweight ...
  • rmarley05
    rmarley05 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of jeans my hubby picked out before we got married that are sitting in the bottom drawer of my dresser I want to wear again! He loved them on me and I want to be able to wear them again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!