Who's doing Turbo Fire???

Options

Replies

• jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Going to do day 4 tonight, excited!! Anybody have any tips?

Day 4 is the Fire 55 EZ class I believe, right? I'm on week 2 right now, so I've done it a couple of times so far. Don't let the extra time intimidate you. I got tired during portions of it, but just keep pushing! If you think you might be sore afterward, try doing the Stretch 10. I get crampy very easily, so I do Stretch 10 after the Fire 55.
  • ilanawithani
    Options
    I did TurboFire back in February for a month before we had to quit our jobs and move! (My bf got a new job out of state) so I stopped. I really enjoyed it and I loved doing it but the 6 day a week progress made me really tired and some days I found it easy to slack off. Now I go to boot camp and I love the group training sessions. They push me harder than I would ever want to push myself.
    Loved TurboFire but love having the accountability of giving 110% a little more.
  • ellehcimyelhsa
    Options
    I just ordered Turbo Fire and ChaLEAN Extreme! I cannot wait to get them :) Which one would you suggest doing first?
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    Love Turbo Fire!
  • freetobeme26
    freetobeme26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    MEEEE!!!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I did get it- but honestly I am SO scared to start it. I am afraid that it will be too hard and I will get frustrated. I have done Turbo Jam and loved it. I didn't find it to be too hard. This looks just nuts...
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I did get it- but honestly I am SO scared to start it. I am afraid that it will be too hard and I will get frustrated. I have done Turbo Jam and loved it. I didn't find it to be too hard. This looks just nuts...

I was nervous about starting it, too. However, it's really not as bad as it looks once you start moving with the music. You might have a few "What in the world is she doing now?" moments, and end up flailing around for a minute (I did that a lot the first week) but once the second week hits and you know the routines, it's a lot better =)
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options

I was nervous about starting it, too. However, it's really not as bad as it looks once you start moving with the music. You might have a few "What in the world is she doing now?" moments, and end up flailing around for a minute (I did that a lot the first week) but once the second week hits and you know the routines, it's a lot better =)

Same with me! I ordered and was afraid that I wouldn't be able to keep up or do all of that. The first few times, I flailed a bit at times and I still do (I am only in the 2nd week), but I am loving it. And I am starting to get the routines down. I think once I know them, I will really be rocking the place. It is so funny to watch my dogs while I am doing it, they get just as pumped up as I do and they are running around me and jumping up and down. We are all getting a good workout!
  • maryann441
    maryann441 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anything Chalene Johnson is AWESOME! (And yes, that's Chalene and myself in my profile pic!) :happy: I loved Turbo Fire so much I became certified to teach the live class version, Turbo Kick. I also teach her other formats, Hip Hop HUSTLE and PiYo!
  • rildev03
    rildev03 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just started this Monday also. Love, love, love it!! I flail a little but I just keep moving. My 9 year old son loves doing it with me. I just finished insanity and like this so much more!
  • gingerrobbins
    gingerrobbins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow! I have heard great things and am looking forward to it!
  • Johelys1
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and I love it! I was wondering how much calories one should consume when doing the workouts? What recovery drinks are recommended. Any inputs will be appreciated.
  • JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I just ordered turbo fire today...i can't wait until it comes! I'm excited!
  • MisKaren1
    MisKaren1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Meee!!

I'm combining TurboJam, Fire and ChaLean. I'm following the 20wk TurboFire calendar but switching up the cardios/stretchs to what I feel like that day.
    TurboFire is definitely a workout! I'm totally uncoordinated but seem to follow ok.
    Not at my goal weight yet but I have NEVER been this in shape. I can almost see ab muscles (after 3 kids that's pretty spectacular for me!)
  • mrsdobbers
    Options
    I LOVE turbofire!! I followed the program for about 7 weeks & got some great results. I injured my knee & took a break. Now I'm in my second week of Insanity because my husband wanted to try it out.
    I definitely prefer turbo fire! It took a few times to get the moves down, but it's so fun & invigorating!
    I can't wait to get through the insanity program & get back to turbo fire!
  • gingerrobbins
    gingerrobbins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the recovery drinks, but for calories, check out the "fuel the fire" guide that came with the turbo fire. It has an easy way to figure out the calories you need.
  • peach688
    peach688 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've started turbofire again yesterday I'm excited to see everyone who is doing turbofire and their experiences with it!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    What's up guys?! I did the 20 minute core workout and Stretch 40 today! Wowza, felt that burn!! Feels so good! Week one is almost complete, no days missed, I even did TWO Turbo Fire workouts yesterday! How are you all doing? I'm sure your killin' it!
  • LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new. I did Turbo Fire last year and had so much fun doing it. I also lost 30 +lbs when i finished. I am now doing Insanity but felt like doing 45 EZ class (my Fav) yesterday and boy did it get my heart rate up. You will love it.
  • kiwilan
    kiwilan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Just started today :)