Need some friends to help keep me on track!

Options
Hi! My name is Maria and I used to weigh 190 pounds. At 22 years old and only 5' 5", I couldn't take it anymore. So I got up off my butt and got moving. I'm down to 160 now but my goal weight is 135. I go to the gym four to five times a week and I just added weight training to my fitness routine. Diet is my weakness and it always has been.

Anyone interested in adding me here? I could use the extra motivation and support! Thanks!

Replies

• TylersMom10
    Options
    I'm just starting back up myself and could really use the support as well! Feel free to add me and I will offer support as well!
  • cuddingm
    cuddingm Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 20 years old and 5'6 so we are close in height and weight I'm 153lbs. I would love to add you as a friend and support each other on our weight loss journeys. Feel free to add me and we can keep each other in line.
  • timerr
    timerr Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'll add you!!

I need to loose 80lbs, so I'd love to motivate you...hopefully it can be too ways! Anyone else please add me too!
    I'm 20, turning 21 in March. I'd like to be much healthier by March. I've kinda binged on chocolate today. Had two bars...-__-" Crazy I know.

Lets get this show rocking, eh? ;-)
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    HI there,
    I am much older than you are but I can never have too many friends. I sent you a friend request.
    Take care,
    Doni
  • txdahl
    txdahl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    When it comes to support one can never have enough, I'll add you.
  • Rogue_Minx
    Rogue_Minx Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, for responding! I can be pretty good at motivating others at times but we all need that push ourselves every once and a while!
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Rogue_Minx
    Rogue_Minx Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Wow! I feel popular! =)